Outdoor Model Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
We good friends also ma... do test out the camera, if anything wrong or what, just let me or sykestang know... ;)

NW75, you buy my len give her then she'll be happy enough to stand infront of the len rather than behind liao.

thank you so much for the advices..... I really appreciate it..... think i give the camera to him in sydney..... the only problem is hiding it away from him till sydney....

espn said:
We good friends also ma... do test out the camera, if anything wrong or what, just let me or sykestang know... ;)

NW75, you buy my len give her then she'll be happy enough to stand infront of the len rather than behind liao.

u want me to get run down by a 747, rite..... :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
u want me to get run down by a 747, rite..... :bsmilie:
The council will protect you :devil:

fatty, if you trust me enough, can always put at my side. My cabinet should have 1 more space for a camera body.

Btw, no offence.. but did you buy any memory card to go along with the camera? :sweat:

espn said:
The council will protect you :devil:

fatty, if you trust me enough, can always put at my side. My cabinet should have 1 more space for a camera body.

Btw, no offence.. but did you buy any memory card to go along with the camera? :sweat:

i look so camera idiot meh.... got one 1gb... hope enoff for him...

fattybombombom said:
i look so camera idiot meh.... got one 1gb... hope enoff for him...

shld be enuf... dats, wat? at least 100 shots in nikon RAW format? :think:

next step... home studio!! :sweat:

No lah.. not saying you idiot,scared we whole day talk about camera forgot the other impt part :bsmilie:

Hope you got a good price for the card :devil: U so anxious ah... coulda told sykestang, he sure accompany you to Lords to make the purchase. :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
shld be enuf... dats, wat? at least 100 shots in nikon RAW format? :think:

next step... home studio!! :sweat:
110+ RAWs, 320+ JPEG large

thinking of home studio... gt the space... but no money.....

fattybombombom said:
thinking of home studio... gt the space... but no money.....

:bigeyes:

No need a lot of $$ for home studio.. just purchase a few lights can liao... :think:

espn said:
:bigeyes:

No need a lot of $$ for home studio.. just purchase a few lights can liao... :think:

so.. I got a donor for lights.... Yippy.....

yeah, NW75 say that he'll be donating a full set of bowens 500w x 2 and 1000w x 1 and 2 honeycombs :D

fatty, not too difficult to get your lights from NW75, just stand infront of the len can liao.. heehee he sure buy for you one :D

espn said:
fatty, not too difficult to get your lights from NW75, just stand infront of the len can liao.. heehee he sure buy for you one :D

eh... 1 bowens 500 light.... bulb? :bsmilie:

what other equipment will mu hubby need to fully play around with his toys.... Please suggest.... :)

At this point of time the D70 + AF-S 18-70 DX is sufficient liao.

The next thing I'll recommend is the external speedlight and thereafter a tripod. Other lenses & purchases can be put on hold till he knows what he needs lor :)

nightwolf75 so cheapo... if shoot fatty dun call u along liao ;p

espn said:
At this point of time the D70 + AF-S 18-70 DX is sufficient liao.

The next thing I'll recommend is the external speedlight and thereafter a tripod. Other lenses & purchases can be put on hold till he knows what he needs lor :)

nightwolf75 so cheapo... if shoot fatty dun call u along liao ;p

:) i'll only start standing infront of the camera only when my hubby can shoot well...... Rahahahaha.... LONG wait!!

fattybombombom said:
:) i'll only start standing infront of the camera only when my hubby can shoot well...... Rahahahaha.... LONG wait!!

espn can always give your hubby a crash course on taking good human protraiture. :)

AJ23 said:
espn can always give your hubby a crash course on taking good human protraiture. :)

I don't mind, her hubby can shoot with us at other models :think:

Ooops I mean her hubby can shoot her with us lor... win-win ;)

espn said:
I don't mind, her hubby can shoot with us at other models :think:

Ooops I mean her hubby can shoot her with us lor... win-win ;)

Wah... pro giving lesson. I also want to join in and learn. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.