Outdoor Fashion Shoot with Louisa & ZY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjtks

Apr 9, 2011
fivetan.wordpress.com
Pic Pixel Photography Presents: Outdoor Fashion Shoot with Louisa & ZY ! :thumbsup:

Presenting Louisa :heart:
cd-89172.jpg

(Credits to model for this pic)

An experience model who had won awards in various pageant competitions: Miss Singapore Pageant - Top 10 finalist, Miss Lumiere, Miss Internet Popularity, Miss Singapore Motor Queen (in Italy), Miss Chinatown International, Miss Bride of the World. Also represented Bride of the World Organisation in the 2011 Chingay Parade.

Next, let's welcome ZY :kiss:
dh_00184.jpg

(Credits to model for this pic)

A model with experience in photoshoots, events, blogshops & workshops etc. Her real life versatile role as a student, teacher, pianist and hip hop dancer add `spices and favour' in her modelling role.

Date & Time: 17 Mar (Sat), 12pm - 2pm (excl 20 min break)
Venue: West (Only disclosed to paid photographers)
Number of photographers: 12 (1 vs 6)
Payment: Only accept advance payment (DBS/ POSB)
Early Bird Price: S$35 (by 14/3, Wed, 2359hrs)
Normal Price: S$40 (w.e.f 15/3, Thur)
Registration: Email me (fivetan@singnet.com.sg) with the subject 'Outdoor Fashion Shoot with Louisa & ZY !' and include your name & handphone number. Alternatively, SMS me @ 9751 2611 for registration. I'll then give you my account number and will confirm your slot and inform you the venue upon full payment. In the event of unforeseen cancellation, there'll be a full refund.

17 Mar (Sat): Outdoor Fashion Shoot with Louisa & ZY !

Presenting Louisa :)
louisa-21.jpg

Photo by model, effect by Pic Pixel Photography

Welcome Ms ZY :bigeyes:
zy-2.jpg

Photo by model, effect by Pic Pixel Photography

Number of photographers: 12 (1 vs 6)
Early Bird Price: S$35 (by 14/3, Wed, 2359hrs)
Normal Price: S$40 (w.e.f 15/3, Thur)
Registration: Email me (fivetan@singnet.com.sg) with the subject 'Outdoor Fashion Shoot with Louisa & ZY !' and include your name & handphone number. Alternatively, SMS me @ 9751 2611 for registration. I'll then give you my account number and will confirm your slot and inform you the venue upon full payment. In the event of unforeseen cancellation, there'll be a full refund.

Hi cjtks, I'm Ishardi. I would like to participate in the shoot as mentioned above. My HP number is 90216642. Cheers and hope to look forward! :)

Hi cjtks, I'm Ishardi. I would like to participate in the shoot as mentioned above. My HP number is 90216642. Cheers and hope to look forward! :)
Hi, thanks for your SMS too. Kindly proceed as discussed via SMS. Regards & thanks.

For only $35, you get to shoot beauty queen (Miss Singapore Pageant - Top 10 finalist, Miss Lumiere, Miss Internet Popularity, Miss Singapore Motor Queen (in Italy), Miss Chinatown International, Miss Bride of the World)!
cd-0679.jpg

Credits to model for this photo

& also sexy babe !
dsc_0219.jpg

Credits to model for this photo

What are you waiting for ?;)

Status update:
1) Reserved
2) Reserved

Come on folks...dun wait...

Latest Update
Date & Time: 17 Mar (Sat), 12pm - 2pm (excl 20 min break)
Number of photographers: 10 (1 vs 5)
Price: ONLY $35

Status
Not open for further replies.