Our Woodlanders Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh seems great. will look him up when i've time. thanks yc!

Date: 31st October
Time: 1900hr
Place: Woodgrove

Theme: Halloween Walk
Hopefully, the party is as great as last year. Bascially, we will walk around the neighbourhood and take pics of ppl dressing up for the Halloween. You have opportunity of potraits (they are very friendly), decos, interactions to take. Flashlight is a must!! So for those who are interested, please drop your name in the list below and PM me ur REAL name, contact number. ;) If the group is too big, we may have to split up, best in groups of 3's.

1. yllew

Hopefully, the party is as great as last year. Bascially, we will walk around the neighbourhood and take pics of ppl dressing up for the Halloween. You have opportunity of potraits (they are very friendly), decos, interactions to take. Flashlight is a must!! So for those who are interested, please drop your name in the list below and PM me ur REAL name, contact number. ;) If the group is too big, we may have to split up, best in groups of 3's.

1. yllew

PnS enuff?

Woodlanders' Outing

Hopefully, the party is as great as last year. Bascially, we will walk around the neighbourhood and take pics of ppl dressing up for the Halloween. You have opportunity of potraits (they are very friendly), decos, interactions to take. Flashlight is a must!! So for those who are interested, please drop your name in the list below and PM me ur REAL name, contact number. If the group is too big, we may have to split up, best in groups of 3's. No camera restriction~~~ As long as u can take pics, even with a phone cam~~

At the moment, I will see how is the response, and whether will XXXCat be joining this outing or not. Then I will decide on the grouping and who is familiar with that place.

1. yllew

Ayo, that's more then 1 month away leh. Lol.

Eeh, you have became a charcoal ar now. ;-p

Woodlanders' Outing

Hopefully, the party is as great as last year. Bascially, we will walk around the neighbourhood and take pics of ppl dressing up for the Halloween. You have opportunity of potraits (they are very friendly), decos, interactions to take. Flashlight is a must!! So for those who are interested, please drop your name in the list below and PM me ur REAL name, contact number. If the group is too big, we may have to split up, best in groups of 3's. No camera restriction~~~ As long as u can take pics, even with a phone cam~~

At the moment, I will see how is the response, and whether will XXXCat be joining this outing or not. Then I will decide on the grouping and who is familiar with that place.

1. yllew
2. xxxCAT

hey, anyone going for this? me long time didn't log in here wor..
i going with my sis-in-law n her kid..

whoever wan go, pm me ok ?

interested... but need to see if im able to make it or not... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.