Other(s)

# 81 Lines (House at Elok Street, Singapore, 2008)

2954020457_bd0f33decf_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27143060@N08/2954020457/sizes/l/in/set-72157613677649217/

Is this a Latio?

To tamagesa :
Thanks a lot for your C&C. Pardon me for asking you “what is a Latio? Is that a kind of car name / car brand?”

A car brand...Nissan Latio...was that the rim/tyre of it?

To tamagesa :

Thanks alot for your C&C. Honestly i didn't notice what kind of car brand was it, since i to seriuously for capturing the reflextion at it's side body...;p

its gifted to have teh talent to capture such an ordinary things into such an artistic works...:thumbsup:

To jackzhangxiao :
Thanks a lot for your C&C, it means a lot to me….;p

To tamagesa :
Thanks a lot for you appreciation, it encourages me a lot ;p

I must say that I've always enjoyed viewing all your series and have found them to be inspirational...... Keep it coming :thumbsup::thumbsup:

To Teddy Bear :
Thanks alot for your C&C, it really become a support for me. Sure i will post more photos, hopefully after i finished my work for photo series with a female profesional model (i 've alredy post some of the photos at Portrait Forum, Club Snap, the thread title is "Herself"). Hopefully you want to visit the tread ;p

Last edited:
hi Dearchivism

I don't think you are a beginner. i love your works.

i just bough a camera a week ago and was already wondering why i bought it in the first place...

your pictures tell me i can do more with my camera... tks alot...

Do you mind sharing with us how do u do these artisitic shots? a lot of editing in photoshop? it seems to me the colors are not natural, they must have been modifed somehow to achieve the artisit effect..

could u share pls? :)