OT Stuff Split from "Nikon junk *****s up on a job.... again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sykestang said:
So... you've finally acknowledged that you are a troll. A coward one!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Another one who needs reading lessons..

as information concerning the 'red-lines' on the D100 CCD is useful, instead of locking the whole thread, perhaps the mods can move or delete particular offending posts?

I recognise some of the nicks (or alternative nicks) to be from O______e . Did something happen there which is being carried over into clubsnap?

When you give sane advice of returning the camera, some clowns will ask you to shut your gap. Then they call you a troll, then they off their moderator mode and call you a troll, so on so on...
Who fired the first shots? Not important anymore. You step on their toes/toys, that's the end of you.

Minoxman said:
It's no wonder why the 2 of you ain't moderators. Learn to talk like them for a change. And as far as I know, you know nothing yet.
Oh please, and you never wonder WHY you ain't a moderator? Learn to mind your business and respect others for a change. As far as I know, you ain't know nothing either.

PLRBEAR said:
When you give sane advice of returning the camera, some clowns will ask you to shut your gap. Then they call you a troll, then they off their moderator mode and call you a troll, so on so on...
Who fired the first shots? Not important anymore. You step on their toes/toys, that's the end of you.

Eh!! Dun crop the story.

PLRBEAR said:
Send it back and go get a Canon.

Sending it back is one thing, but what has Canon got to do with it? WHO fired the first shots? Cute. I always knew some canon users like to get personal and crop off stories. And they say we bash. Sorry hor, it's called tackling with facts

OT stuff and personal attacks moved here.

Status
Not open for further replies.