Opening *.jpg file with PhotoShop 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenant

Apr 8, 2002
collinyeo.blogspot.com
hmm..... I open *.jpg file with PhotoShop 7 but no image was displayed. Need to click file, open, then can open the image. How come huh?

try reinstalling, it may help. have not heard of such problem so far. :)

Are you referring to file association to a particular application ?

How do you previously open the *.jpg file ? Double clicking on the file ? If that was the case, then the *.jpg extension was associated to PhotoShop app. If now you can't open it that way and have to resort to opening it via PhotoShop, you may have lost the association.

To change it, WinExplorer -> Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types -> search for JPEG -> select change -> select PhotoShop.

If you're not referring to file association, then ignore what I mentioned :embrass:

Originally posted by eos
Are you referring to file association to a particular application ?

How do you previously open the *.jpg file ? Double clicking on the file ? If that was the case, then the *.jpg extension was associated to PhotoShop app. If now you can't open it that way and have to resort to opening it via PhotoShop, you may have lost the association.

To change it, WinExplorer -> Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types -> search for JPEG -> select change -> select PhotoShop.

If you're not referring to file association, then ignore what I mentioned :embrass:

Not that.

Thanx anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.