Open call for the Noise Singapore 2013 submission of entries for Open Categories and

weiteck

Oct 17, 2008
Sembawang
noise2013-lastcall.jpg

Last call for the Noise Singapore 2013 submission of entries for Open Categories and Mentorships! It’s your last chance to make it for the 2013 edition, otherwise you’ll have to wait a whole year… Closing date is 27 Jan 2013, so hurry!

noise2012_opencats_shortbanner.jpg

Open Categories: If you have original works of art, design, music and photography, submit your works at Noise Singapore and you could be handpicked to showcase at Noise Singapore exhibition in August, or win the $5,000 Noise Singapore Award!

noise2012_taptmm_shortbanner.jpg

Mentorships: If you’re looking for creative guidance and mentorship from some of the biggest names in Singapore’s creative industries, the Noise Singapore 2013 mentorships are for you. Visual artists, designers, illustrators and photographers can check out The Apprenticeship Programme (TAP) where you’ll have a chance to be showcased in a group exhibition at Singapore Art Museum’s annexe, SAM at 8Q, while The Music Mentorship (TMM) mentees will get to perform in Noise’s concert series at the Esplanade! FINAL CALL to apply by 27 Jan! Noise Singapore

More Details: Noise Singapore

I would strongly recommend the NOISE Singapore mentorship programme, because I was selected for it in 2011 and given the chance to showcase my photography works at an exhibition in 2012. However, the key value to such a programme is that it matches you to a mentor that is in the industry. Hence able to provide you with good insight and advise, for you to step forward in the creative industry.
And you will definitely meet a lot of interesting people, among the apprentices selected! This encourage the youth talents pool to gel together and let ideas bounce off each other~

So…what are you waiting for?
Noise Singapore 2013: FINAL CALL for entries by 27 Jan