Oops! He thought he won and wanted to announce to the whole world

zaren said:
Where did you get your "It's time for revenge!" quote from?

Don't think it's reported in SG. An American was telling me about it.

Don't think it's reported in SG. An American was telling me about it.

Don't think it's reported anywhere outside of SG either, including the US. None of the news networks or newpapers have reported this quote.

He's nothing but a sore loser. Simple as that

You know what he said on the last day before the polls?

He said "it's time for revenge!" How can a politician wanting to be the president say that?
I'm not sure who are you referring to exactly but just to iron out the facts, it was President Barrack Obama that said something similar along the lines of "voting is the best revenge" and it resulted in quite a controversy back in the States.

Last edited:
This is Romney after election loss - he went from Republican candidate for US presidency - to pumping his own gas like everyone else.

vibe-mitt-romney-pump-gas.jpeg

Gone are the flashy US$50,000 per head election campaign dinners and the ritzy feel-good atmosphere.

Gone is the retinue of sycophantic hangers-on who were hoping to get some important US Govt post from him, if he won.

Gone are his generous billionaire donors who were hoping to get a big return on investment by way of selective tax policy or other favourable US governmental initiative; if he won.

Gone are the fawning reporters, media show anchors and favourable news network owned by his media mogul backer.

Gone are the expensive suit and braggart aura that looked down on ordinary folks.

Gone is his rented jetliner which let him pretend for a while that it was Air Force One.

Gone is the pompous 15 car official motorcade complete with official US Secret Service protection that followed him wherever he went.

But don't feel sorry for Romney who was already immensely rich (several hundred million US dollars) before the election.
After the election, he may be even richer.

Read Mitt Romney has already won. (Update) - Democratic Underground

After pumping the gas, Romney will be driving to his US $12 Million La Jolla mansion which is only one of his many homes all over the US.

Last edited: