Online photo printing recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicklime

Dec 31, 2003
Anyone?
I've tried Fotohub, Adamsphoto.
Wanted to try Hotprints next, but they din reply an email I sent, so I'm not too impressed.
Any others worth trying? I prefer Fuji prints actually..:)

give http://www.mydigilab.com a try. 4R prints are cheaper than adam.
i've just printed my holiday pix last week. They did the adjustment for me. The photos look sooooo goood.

Me and my friend recently supplied data and got Yeeming Photo (at International Plaza) to get Fuji engineers re-calibrate their Fuji Frontier machine to perfect calibration and firmware upgrade. The result was excellent. I don't know whether they are under the fujufilm.com.sg network of printers, but we all go there now to print. We usually supply as sRGB color profile batched processed with Photoshop, and tell the operator don't screw around with white balance. Yes, we use color-calibrated LCDs to edit shots.

zbuzzard said:
i've just printed my holiday pix last week. They did the adjustment for me. The photos look sooooo goood.
Now you can print buy pre paid prints from www.adamphoto.com.sg and they are charging only $0.22 per print!!

zbuzzard said:
i've just printed my holiday pix week. They did the adjustment for me. The photos look sooooo goood.

Totally agree go for mydigilab. Good customer service and photo quality.
Just send my recent holiday photo to them as well and gotten it back within a couple of days.

For me I think u can skip adam. Never reply to query and if you ask them again their reply aren't that friendly, can't imagine if after sending the photo to them and there is some problem. Anyway this is just my personal experience.

Hi guys..thanks for all the replies..
I've actually tried Adamphotography before. Satisfied with the quality, but am still in the lookout for other places which might have better prints.
Does mydigilab use Fuji paper? I like Fuji better. :)

quicklime said:
Hi guys..thanks for all the replies..
I've actually tried Adamphotography before. Satisfied with the quality, but am still in the lookout for other places which might have better prints.
Does mydigilab use Fuji paper? I like Fuji better. :)

OKay I think I just saw it...they use Kodak paper also.
Hmm. Anyone tried both adamphotography and mydigilab b4?

with fotohub, you can actually have fuji printout if you wish

in the comment section, note that you prefer the prints to be done by 35mm color lab, their partner or something. 35mm is using fuji fdi and print on fuji ca paper.

Like thier prints. The manager Alan is also very accomodating and reprinted all of my picture when i had some problem.

zekai said:
with fotohub, you can actually have fuji printout if you wish

in the comment section, note that you prefer the prints to be done by 35mm color lab, their partner or something. 35mm is using fuji fdi and print on fuji ca paper.

Like thier prints. The manager Alan is also very accomodating and reprinted all of my picture when i had some problem.

Yap, good thing about fotohub is you have 3 lab to choose and one of it is fuji printout (35mm at 2nd Ave).

tried adamphoto recently. the prints are good. but, din like their service. they delivered my prints to my home (which i appreciate). however, as they deliver during the day when no one's home, they just left the prints at my door! my wife picked up the package only at nite when she returned. the very least they could have called to say that they are coming.... imagine if my neighbours' kids grabbed my prints and disappear with it... ;(

Snowcrash said:
Yap, good thing about fotohub is you have 3 lab to choose and one of it is fuji printout (35mm at 2nd Ave).

Try their Suntec and 2th Ave outlet. Print out are good. But over price for their service. Turn out time also not very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.