One of the personal preference I got from a friend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMbEst

Deregistered
May 25, 2006
20051118181612ig8.jpg

nice combi of colors. however, feel that the composition is not quite balanced. maybe can try move the bride more to the right. just my 2 cents. :)

I like the feel of the picture actually, kinda gives me a taiwanese cover look...
:) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

how come so many people said it's very taiwanese look? I thought most singapore bridal shops are originated from taiwan?

anyway, it's taken in Shanghai :D

iMbEst said:
how come so many people said it's very taiwanese look? I thought most singapore bridal shops are originated from taiwan?

anyway, it's taken in Shanghai :D

I think its probably due to the fan ti zi.

panzerpunk said:
I think its probably due to the fan ti zi.

:sweat:

i think there's too much space on the top? maybe a tighter crop? ;)

Nice colors, nice pose and models' expression. Would have been better if the tip of her white shoes are not peeking out from under her dress.

I agree that a tighter crop, with the model's position following "rule of the 3rds" might be better.

Personally, I would lose the Chinese words. During my time, I was very put off by meanless Chinese poems and meaningless English poems with typos. Guess that stuck with me whenever I see Chinese words in wedding albums ;p

aiya, ignore the extra wordings. hehe...that will be quite subjective. if being place wrongly, it will spoil the whole picture one. cover it with your hands lor hehe.

With the wordings, i find the size is just nice imho. Without it, it sure looks empty.

very nice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.