One Hour Photo R(A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog

Feb 13, 2002
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
Just saw this movie. Pretty well made. Fine performance from Robbin Williams. You get to see how film is loaded into the machine and what happens inside. Loved the part when he got mad with the Agfa guy for not calibrating the machine which was off by 0.3% in the cyan colour range.

Originally posted by maddog
Just saw this movie. Pretty well made. Fine performance from Robbin Williams. You get to see how film is loaded into the machine and what happens inside. Loved the part when he got mad with the Agfa guy for not calibrating the machine which was off by 0.3% in the cyan colour range.

It's showing already?

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Mystix
y isit rated r(a)?

Nudity. Definitely worth watching(not for the nudity) as it really portrays the life of a lone sicko. Feel sorry for the chap cos he was abused when he was a boy.

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Already? Hmmmm... must watch...

And yeah, why is it R(A)? :dunno:

Wahh. R(A) then only interested isit. All clubsnappers should watch. Got Leica. :devil:

watched it too at Suntec, sneak. Yeah pretty good show, plus u get to see snipplets of photo processing process, and some rather meaningful quotes about taking snapshots and all. But the main point of the show I guess is about a loner, an abuse victim, who yearns to belong somewhere, and finds that belonging in the the family whom he develops photos for.

definitely not worth the R(A) rating for that bit of nudity. Cutting off those scenes will allow more people to watch this fine show.

*mull* I hate being so young.. But I hate the responsilities which comes with age. Saw the ad for the movie on Friday, when I went for another movie. Was faintly interested, until I saw... R(A) at the bottom of the ad. :what: *sigh*

Originally posted by Poledra
*mull* I hate being so young.. But I hate the responsilities which comes with age. Saw the ad for the movie on Friday, when I went for another movie. Was faintly interested, until I saw... R(A) at the bottom of the ad. :what: *sigh*

Just get the friendly version if these indecisive, sicko physcomaniacs don't let u in.

One minute they say "Be orginal, buy orginal", the next, they say no entry. They are out to confuse and mislead. ;p :D

can't see it's showing in GV, which cinema is showing this? :(

Originally posted by Poledra

Saw the ad at Cineleisure.
thanks! will try to see whether i am able to go for it. ;)

It's a good show and the photos developed are very well taken with nice colors. That Leica looks cool too !

Status
Not open for further replies.