Once Is Not Enough - My Second Photo Session With KIKO ARAI

[13]

11541261805_43a0c80174_o_d.jpg

[14]

11541405833_da436e4573_o_d.jpg

[15]

11541405303_fbc289582d_o_d.jpg

All done. Thank you for viewing.

nice studio setup. care to share lighting? its a pity I cant see her lovely elbow in one of the armchair pics.

Which one were you on the Friday night ? Let me guess, were you the guy who was using Sony ?

Is it true that the second one is much better than the first one ? Thank you !
(although I was hoping that both were equally good :) )

Yep, that's me testing the Sony:)

I prefer this set because there is better connection from Kiko and the lighting condition is also much better (as can be expected in a studio environment).

Wow, second set is even better!! :heart::heart:

Yep, that's me testing the Sony:)

I prefer this set because there is better connection from Kiko and the lighting condition is also much better (as can be expected in a studio environment).

Testing ? Is the Sony not yours ?
Thanks Bro, studio lighting condition is much better indeed !

I am waiting for your post of Kiko :)

Testing ? Is the Sony not yours ?
Thanks Bro, studio lighting condition is much better indeed !

I am waiting for your post of Kiko :)

Yes, it's mine. I am testing it to see how it handles a tough shooting condition.

Unfortunately won't get the chance to process the photos for a couple of weeks :(

Yes, it's mine. I am testing it to see how it handles a tough shooting condition.

Unfortunately won't get the chance to process the photos for a couple of weeks :(

So how does it handle in the tough shooting condition ? It should be a good small camera. I almost bought that, but I changed my mind due to not much native lens (without adapter) available at this moment.
Don't be so long to post photos. I have posted almost 30 photos of Kiko-San. ;)

[16]

11598590453_79880aa2f8_o_d.jpg

[17]

11599166306_639a5564fb_o_d.jpg