Omni Bounce vs Reflector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavana

Mar 7, 2005
Going China soon need to prepare. So I take that reflector is for indoor where the ceiling is in reach of the light? Omni Bounce is for the other times like outdoor (where the sun is behind the subject). A bit blur, can anyone confirm this?

They both cannot substitute each other. If I am to bring one, I will take the reflector.

Kavana said:
Going China soon need to prepare. So I take that reflector is for indoor where the ceiling is in reach of the light? Omni Bounce is for the other times like outdoor (where the sun is behind the subject). A bit blur, can anyone confirm this?
If you are going for tour trip, suggest not to use external flash for candid street shots except your friends and your own portrait shots.

SkyLooker said:
If you are going for tour trip, suggest not to use external flash for candid street shots except your friends and your own portrait shots.

yup... as some ppls may not like stranger to take their photo :)

Kavana said:

Nomally I would use it the other way round. But I guess u might have your own style.

Status
Not open for further replies.