Olympus Pen F Launch - The 'Masterpiece’

Alrightie! So I got the Pen-F with a 17mm F1.8 and 7-14mm F2.8 Pro. How do you carry your Pen-F with the 7-14mm mounted? Camera bag or do you have a dedicated case? I've been hunting with no luck so far. Would be good to have one of those retro brown/black leather cases. Ideas anyone?

Alrightie! So I got the Pen-F with a 17mm F1.8 and 7-14mm F2.8 Pro. How do you carry your Pen-F with the 7-14mm mounted? Camera bag or do you have a dedicated case? I've been hunting with no luck so far. Would be good to have one of those retro brown/black leather cases. Ideas anyone?

Didn't see any responses but I found a couple of good cases on Amazon. I bought the Black and also the Brown version and I think they're pretty cool. My review is on the product page as well ("AC"). Sharing if this is of interest to others...

http://www.amazon.com/Handmade-Genu...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

(I hope this is not flouting CS R&R)

Didn't see any responses but I found a couple of good cases on Amazon. I bought the Black and also the Brown version and I think they're pretty cool. My review is on the product page as well ("AC"). Sharing if this is of interest to others... http://www.amazon.com/Handmade-Genuine-Leather-Camera-Olympus/dp/B01DHTLORS?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 (I hope this is not flouting CS R&R)

Thanks for sharing ;) Na, so long as u r not posting s personal classified ad here it's all right.

Anyone have an update STREET price for PEN-F now?

Funan is gone, does takes a little more time to walk around to check price.

Haven't checked street prices lately but in the post-Funan-reality, you can walk around Plaza Singapura...many of the Funan camera and photography equipment stores have moved there.

Call to ask? TK Foto can call Cathay photo can email Ms color can also call or email

Old school..

Now it's Twitter, insta, Whatsapp. Etc

Just saw mscolor starting insta..

Actually all also can call.

1550 TK photo
body only

If you are an Olympus club member and you happen to have 26,000 points, you could get the body only for 1443.30 by using up 25470 points. Assuming you try it online today. Who knows, might be gone tomorrow.

this camera looks sweet. is Olympus camera menu settings complication?

26,000 points .___. , i only have around 12,000+

Anyone buying the Pen F? There is a PWP for 14-42mm EZ. If anyone is buying, can kindly help me get the lens

Just bought this Olympus Pen F and the only regret is not getting it earlier.;)

Just bought this Olympus Pen F and the only regret is not getting it earlier.;)

be warned - it is addictive! i've literally cold-storaged my em5 and hardly touched my em1 since i got the pen f early this year. enjoy :)

ya, fully agreed. now I know why Pen F is priced so high.