Olympus mZD 300F4 Pro Lens testing in Jurong Bird Park

Hi editor,

Please cancel my registration. Still haven't recovered fully from my tooth extraction. Sorry!

regards,
leongtoh

Looking forward to this :)

I will go to Valley Point KFC to meet you guys. Thanks

vbudihardjo

To Qualify for the Olympus mZD 300F4 Pro Lens testing in Jurong Bird Park, all signup have to be in the Attached Google Form Link. Results will be announce on 20th Jan 2016 before 2359 Hours. http://goo.gl/forms/66wQV8HsNB

Hi
Could I still sign up as the earlier form was not working and I indicated my interest with id ongkk2001, thanks.

You can proceed to the meeting place at 8am 23rd Jan 2016, in the event if someone did not turn up, you can replace his/her place.

But if all turn up, you can still take the transport to JBP and join in the shoot, but will have to pay for the Jurong Bird Park entrance ticket.

Hi
Could I still sign up as the earlier form was not working and I indicated my interest with id ongkk2001, thanks.

What time shall we meet at JBP if go direct ?

People going direct to Jurong Bird Park:
MatthewY
Parfum
Lancelot365
burg3r

People going direct to Jurong Bird Park:
MatthewY
Parfum
Lancelot365
burg3r
desmondckw

i am going direct to JBP. where are we meeting at JBP?

I am at Jurong Bird Park . Pls let me know where can I meet the group?

Where are we meeting?

Sorry, still can't find a taxi...Guess I can't make it. Sorry again

If you register for a event and fail to show up, you have no respect for the organiser and deprive other ClubSNAP members the opportunities to participate.

You are not welcome here in ClubSNAP, we will BLACKLIST and BAN your account and remove you from all future ClubSNAP events.

Sorry, still can't find a taxi...Guess I can't make it. Sorry again

Any chance to see some sample images from this shoot out with the new lens. Keen to get it but would like to get some user reviews or shots.

Cool.

I also posted.