Olympus IR-300 [Need help]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gundam77

Aug 3, 2004
SG, Tie Goose
Hi all,

have the above compact Digicam from Olympus bought few years back, had misplaced most of its accessories by now - using a 3rd party charger to charge its battery also nowadays... Currently letting my girl practice her photography skills on it [also to distract her from disturbing me while I'm using my DSLR... ;)]

Problem: My girl had accidently took some shots using the digicam without any xD card in it [hence the shots are 'recorded' in the camera's internal memory], unable to retrieve these shots as I don't have the 'docking' station anymore or USB cable anymore... Looks like it's a 'discont' model of Olympus & don't know if can still get these accessories... Will be gld if anyone can offer any solutions to it (or better still have the accessories I need to extract the images from the Digicam's internal memory...)

Thanks in advance for all responses. Cheers! :)

Sigh! Looks like I'm either still holding on to & using an 'old dinosaur' [Olympus IR-300]... No responses so far.... Thanks anyway...

Perhaps you could try finding the docking system at 2nd hand shops (i.e. Cash Converter), or alternatively, get friends who own same camera.

I understands that you should be able to copy photo from internal memory to XD CARD.

Check this out and hope this helps.

picturemjq.jpg

Thanks clementegyx, but so far, yet to locate any of my friends who'd bought/ using the same Digicam as me... :confused: Next time must check around & get those that my friends bought & are using to be safe... ;)

Perhaps you could try finding the docking system at 2nd hand shops (i.e. Cash Converter), or alternatively, get friends who own same camera.

Thanks a million apex!! The instructions really helped me to solve my problem.... :) [No worries even if the same problem happens again next time... Cheers :thumbsup:

I understands that you should be able to copy photo from internal memory to XD CARD.

Check this out and hope this helps.

picturemjq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.