Olympus E3 Hands-On Experience @ The Zoo - 24th Nov '07 (Free Entrance - Members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it is not too late.

"Yes! I want to experience the E3 Hands-On!!"
1) # of people coming : 1
2) Name(s): hooi

Hi Darren,

I would like to sign up for the E3 Trial held on the 24 Nov at the Zoo. Please help to register me. My contact is 97594915. Name Roy Ong. email royocw@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Darren,

I would like to register myself for the Hands on with E3 Olympus at Zoo on the 24 Nov. My contact 97594915, Roy Ong

2) Kirika

2) pasola

1) 2
2) Oly5050 and spouse

2) pgopal (Prabin Gopal)

Thanks.

As at right now - Tuesday 20th Nov 11:00pm - we have 80 members (and 38 friends/family/kids) signed up for a total of 118 participants.

Click Here To View The List and Verify If Your Name Has Been Listed.

And as mentioned previously, we are currently only able to provide free entrance to the Zoo for members and will attempt to provide free entrance to friends/family/kids on a best-effort basis. Entrance will be purchased on a Group basis, thus your friends/family/kids will enjoy a reduced ticket rate.

As we have now reached the target of 70 members, new sign-ups will be added to the Reserve List. If anyone on the Confirmed List wishes to pull out, please post in this thread and we will remove your name and bump up member(s) from the Reserve List.

can i join in? or has it reached 70 already?

hmm....how come my name is nt inside the list? its out of the 70 people is it? haiz....i tot i can go...too late...

2) totoro17 (Darren Lim)

Darren, just want to clarify that the namelist no.42 are both clubsnap members. Jedijeff and Elvie (Leryan)

Darren, just want to clarify that the namelist no.42 are both clubsnap members. Jedijeff and Elvie (Leryan)
That is according to what was posted in the thread.

hmm....how come my name is nt inside the list? its out of the 70 people is it? haiz....i tot i can go...too late...
You were actually #71, and now since ace99 has pulled out, your name replaces ace99.

See you on Saturday.

Hi Darren,
I was registering for both Elvie (aka Leryan) and me; I indicated as 2 members in the thread. Is it possible to include both of us?

Thanks. :)

2) jc1669

Anyone wanna meet at Yishun to take a taxi there together?

We are talking abt 7.30am at Yishun MRT Taxi Stand.
Pls sms me at 91452101 to arrange

Updated Equipment List

Equipment Available to try out:-
Olympus E3 DSLRs (between 8-10 units)
ZD 35-100mm F2.0
ZD 50-200mm F2.8-3.5 SWD
ZD 50-200mm F2.8 -3.5
ZD 90-250mm F2.8
ZD 12-60mm SWD x 3
ZD 50 mm Macro F2
ZD 150mm F2.0
ZD FE 8mm F3.5
ZD 7-14mm
EC-14 1.4x Teleconverter
EC-20 2x Teleconverter
EX25 Extension Tube
HLD-4
FL-50R
FL-36R

As at right now - Wednesday 21st Nov 11:00pm - we have 83 members (and 38 friends/family/kids) signed up for a total of 121 participants.

Click Here To View The List and Verify That Your Name Has Been Listed.

And as mentioned previously, we are only able to provide free entrance to the Zoo for members and will not be able to provide free entrance for friends/family. Entrance will be purchased on a Group basis, thus your friends/family/kids will still be able to enjoy a discounted ticket rate. More details will be available at the Zoo Entrance on Saturday.

As we have now exceeded the target, we will not be accepting any new signups unless there are withdrawals from the Confirmed List. If anyone on the Confirmed List wishes to pull out, please post in this thread and we will remove your name and open up for other member(s) to join.

hi....

is there anyone living at Pasir Ris going there by car? can pm me if you allow me together go with you? thanks...

anyway thanks Darren for allowing me to join...

Status
Not open for further replies.