Olympus dry cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalf

Dec 20, 2003
guys, i just bot a Olympus dry cabinet DB-036. I wonder is it normal that the cabinet does not display the huminity value on the display after one day. It only shows the temp.
Can somebody enlighten mi?

Thx

no leh... maybe your display spoilt? or the battery no good liao? try replacing the battery..

i have the same model and been showing the humidity and temperature from day 1.

good luck

It is definitely not normal. A normal meter should show "-- --" the moment the battery is inserted. Within seconds, the meter must display the humidity level in percentage and temperature in Celsius. :)

Barrios said:
It is definitely not normal. A normal meter should show "-- --" the moment the battery is inserted. Within seconds, the meter must display the humidity level in percentage and temperature in Celsius. :)

yeah barrios :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for your dry cabinet :)

wilis128 said:
yeah barrios :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for your dry cabinet :)
Thanks pal. That one wasn't from me. :D

kalf said:
guys, i just bot a Olympus dry cabinet DB-036. I wonder is it normal that the cabinet does not display the huminity value on the display after one day. It only shows the temp.
Can somebody enlighten mi?

Thx

Me too... bought the same dry cabinet as you and the humidity display doesn't show anything after being left for one day...!
then immediately called up digi-cabi to check and they say that the digital display might be faulty...! :cry:

they allow mine for a 1 to 1 exchange and the new sets does not have this problem any more... it display shows both temp and humidity since day 1 of use... ;)

cheers

thx guys. my huminity screen shows --. ut the temp display is working.
anybody know e no to digi?

kalf said:
thx guys. my huminity screen shows --. ut the temp display is working.
anybody know e no to digi?
Digihub no. is 64510010. I suggest u remove the meter alone and bring it down to exchange for a new one rather than bringing the whole cabinet there. :)

Thanks Barrios for the cabinet offer plus delivery... ;)

working darn well.. :bsmilie:

Thx :). Will try to change the battery first

Status
Not open for further replies.