Olympus Camedia C-300 ZOOM Digital Camera - $699

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvisg

Jul 29, 2002
Hi,

I m a beginner in digital cameras. May i know is Olympus Camedia C-300 ZOOM Digital Camera good enough for taking sharp n high resolution pics?

Cos i might be getting the C-300 ZOOM Digital Camera from the DSB cashline festive bundle 1 promotion? do u think e camera is gd n this bundle is worth it?

Click on this link DBS Cashline Festive Bundle 1 Promotion

Thanks! ;)

haha, ok besides the oly 300z not being a ixus stylo mylo camera, it is actually quite good. I like it cos it's good to hold.
All the canon shooting priority and areaAF stuff, this cam has it too.
very user friendly. dummy mode n full manual available.
comes with strap, velvet pouch inside, just like normal cameras.
with the free gifts of batts+charger and extra mem it's a *perfect* pack for a newbie.

UNLESS you're the type who wants an ixus...

and YEAH I work for olympus LOL

Hi,

So can i say that this Olympus Camedia C-300 ZOOM is really good in terms that when the pictures is shown on the pC, it's very sharp n clear? thanks. hopefully more respond fr u experts as i need to decide fast whether i need to get it. thx. its great if someone has this camera n may put up some samples pics for me to view. thx

Originally posted by denizenx
very user friendly. dummy mode n full manual available.
Correct me if I am wrong, I do not think the C300Z comes with a full manual mode. Unless I misunderstood you if you meant the full manual (on how to use the camera). :D

NO NO NO!. Wat i m asking is not abt whether manual. Just asking whether in AUTO settings, the pics wil come out sharp and clear? thanks. 3M pixels for this camera is good enuff??? Help!

Originally posted by Yvisg
NO NO NO!. Wat i m asking is not abt whether manual. Just asking whether in AUTO settings, the pics wil come out sharp and clear? thanks. 3M pixels for this camera is good enuff??? Help!
I've used a C300Z before. Using the P400 Dye-Sublimation Printer, images captured in AUTO settings (quality set as HQ), A4 prints come out vivid and sharp. You will have to really test it out yourself and do comparision to really determine whether is it good enough for you.

So did u mamage to get the digital cam? How is the performance?
I also thinking of geting it from the DBS promotion but I have been using SLR for so long liao don't know will I be use to it?
But I like the fact that it use AA batts, very easy to find ;)

I also very tempted to get this bundle but not really interested with the computer and handphone.

Hi,

i din manage to get e bundle cos i find that i rather get dell desktop than compaq desktop. However, 1 of my frens got this bundle n told me the olympus digicam is real gd in e sense of the sharpness n clear. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.