Olympus Brothers! I am not LEAVING you all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah Bro Klause...lucky u didn't quit the Oly Club...if not now cannot be mod liao!!! ;)

Originally posted by Jayan
Wah Bro Klause...lucky u didn't quit the Oly Club...if not now cannot be mod liao!!! ;)
Heng! It pays to be loyal! haha

Originally posted by Klause
Fellow olympus brothers!

I've escaped the evil influence of the canon's dark side. I shall not fall into their trap again! I've decided not to sell my camera and not buy eos30 (for my aunt(i pay half/she pay half)) afterall.

Olympus shall defeated the dark side!

No More :devil: !
We shall change them all to :angel: !
:cool:

so weird.... if I had one camera from each brand instead of being loved by all I would be burned at the stake at each... hahaha

Not easy for someone new to start the OM series. The bodies, lenses and accessories is hard to get and prices is another factor.

cheers

Originally posted by Teo
Not easy for someone new to start the OM series. The bodies, lenses and accessories is hard to get and prices is another factor.

cheers

heh heh.. that adds to the fun and anticipation of locating a reasonably good condition setup!

Yeah...anyone to take the challenge to build your OM system?
Perhaps a waste of time to some unless you really appreciate it.

cheers

Originally posted by Tweek

oops, and I'm already thinking of defecting to Fuji. :D

but my C700uz will still be with me.

Hey Tweek... hehe.. had a pleasant surprise when chanced across this post. *cackles madly*

Where is your Olympus now? :devil:

:devil: :D :devil:

Originally posted by Teo
Yeah...anyone to take the challenge to build your OM system?
Perhaps a waste of time to some unless you really appreciate it.

cheers

most of the mint stuff probably all bought by the collectors, namely the ah pehs..

Status
Not open for further replies.