Oly 7070 First Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgfriend

Dec 20, 2005
Pasir Ris
Brought my Oly 7070 last weekend to Dayang. Stress cos got the ikelite housing and Z-240 stroke on the day to dive. No time for manual reading :sweat: So, here are some pics taken with it.

anemone-fish-1-dayang-0407.jpg

anemone-fish-3-dayang-0407.jpg

coral-dayang-0407.jpg

Looks like the brand new Oly 7070 is working well...

Yeah... :bsmilie: Thanks. Now got to master it. :think:

Well done... keep it up...

Thanks. Got a lot lot lot.... more to learn. :bsmilie:

This question goes out to all who have used the Oly C-7070 underwater, do you have issues focusing in dim light conditions. My experience so far is that its impossible to get a good focus compared to my other C-5060 under similar conditions. Comments?

Ayyached a focus light and that will solve yr problem.....can buy the holder from Sea & Sea

Was #4 shot during a night-dive ??

I've not seen a Fimbriated Eel in Dayang before..... good shot :thumbsup:

sgfriend used to have an ultraman avatar right? How was Dayang for the season opener?

i like the very first pic.......get closer next time for future shots. some could be better if you were closer

I like the first shot as well. Nice job!

If you rotate the image by a few degrees CCW you might get some nice symmetry going.

Eudon

the exposure on the first pic is pretty good :)

(omg i can actually log in from office!!~)

This question goes out to all who have used the Oly C-7070 underwater, do you have issues focusing in dim light conditions. My experience so far is that its impossible to get a good focus compared to my other C-5060 under similar conditions. Comments?

I have the C-7070 under setup as well. Well I think dim lighting is relative. If you are talking about dust dives, yes, I do have problem focusing problem sometimes.. However during day dives, I have no problem unless the subject is hiding under rocks or corals.

I have the C-7070 under setup as well. Well I think dim lighting is relative. If you are talking about dust dives, yes, I do have problem focusing problem sometimes.. However during day dives, I have no problem unless the subject is hiding under rocks or corals.

I used to shoot with the 7070, use manual focus for dusk dives or low light conditions when focussing times are poor. Got me a couple of mandarinfish mating shots that way in malapascua last year. ;)

Yes, actually C7070 hunt during focusing in dim light conditions. To get a good focus really need a focus light.

sgfriend used to have an ultraman avatar right? How was Dayang for the season opener?

i like the very first pic.......get closer next time for future shots. some could be better if you were closer

Yes yes.... used to have the ultraman avatar. Dayang opening in 7th March I think. Might be going. Thinking only.

Thanks for the advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.