Old Seletar Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice series :thumbsup:

let me remember my army days

Nice series. No limits in photography. Surrealistic HDR is applied pleasingly here for me. :thumbsup:

Great work :thumbsup: I like this series very much ;)

Thank you very much guys; Weikhuen, kuantoh and Chalice for liking my work! Cheers for Saturday night! :)

Wow... This looks like it was computer generated! I've never seen such photos like this before!

How do you do it? Sorry I'm new.

Wow... This looks like it was computer generated! I've never seen such photos like this before!

How do you do it? Sorry I'm new.

Hi Draken, its the power of digital photography. :p.

It is a processing called HDR where you merge couple of exposure together. Check out more on HDR.

Cheers bro!

nice series. like it alot. :thumbsup:

Hi. would like to ask. The remote u were using, is it able to adjust the shutter speed and aperture to acheive different exposure of the same photo, without moving at all.

thanks for the comment. appreciate that and may you please let me know what is wrong and in what direction is...overdone? contrast too much? heavily shadowed?

cheerios!

hmm from my view, first few was okay. #3 was good too hehehe.
i think its just the saturation. ok this is different point of view lah.
i mean old abandoned buildings don't own a rich yet coulourful place.
try make it look old.

yours is good in a certain way.

excellent HDR series... eerriieee but nice:)

nice series. like it alot. :thumbsup:

Hi Nemesis and Shunzi, thank you for viewing and liking my work. :D

Hi. would like to ask. The remote u were using, is it able to adjust the shutter speed and aperture to acheive different exposure of the same photo, without moving at all.

Hi Ronaldlsh, was using 'Manual' mode where you fixed the shutter speed and aperture to do the shooting with AEB +/-1~2 for most of the shoot and with remote; it will take 3 shot consecutively. Yea, also need to mount on tripod so that you no need to move at all; unless you have super steady hands.

hmm from my view, first few was okay. #3 was good too hehehe.
i think its just the saturation. ok this is different point of view lah.
i mean old abandoned buildings don't own a rich yet coulourful place.
try make it look old.

yours is good in a certain way.

Hey Hairy, thanks for for the comment. Will definately take note of that and will try to make it looks older rather than over-saturate it. Cheers.

Couple more of shots to share. Maybe some of you may think I am a 'toilet freak' cause keep posting shots of toilet'. :embrass:

1. D Trio
3161623789_4f2b45bb81_b.jpg

2. Complete Lockdown
3162448216_f226549799_b.jpg

3. Empty Shelves
3162453414_3ec61d3427_b.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Cheers!

The usual C&C are welcome.

Last edited:
:). Just got it process yesterday and would like to share image on Seletar Camp.

1. Surrounded by Tree
3246537607_e164d846ed_b.jpg

2. Smoking Zone
3246534793_6d1522a1b6_b.jpg

Thank you for viewing.. :)

Last edited:
:thumbsup: again... The only complain is that I used to listen and love SEPULTURA... not much as of soulfly these days.:bsmilie:

Cheers!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.