Old cameras for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koelsch

Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
i've a number of old camera and lenses given by my auntie to sell away. some have turned mouldy. any one have any idea where could all these "antiques" could be sold.

-Kyocera 28-85mm Macro

that is one of the lenses. i'm not even when she bought it. but if possible, i would wanna sell all and raise some money. any one have any idea?

raptor84 said:
Depeds on how bad the condition is. You might wanna try the Buy and Sell Forums too

i'm not really sure whether it's still in working conditions or not. kyocero 28-80mm Macro lens might be still in working condition but i'm not sure whether it's mouldy or what. any place to find out? if not i will be keeping it or using it as paperweight as what espn said =.= :cry:

Perhaps you could post some photos so we can identify them?

Yah, you never know
One of them may be a Hongchi (China made)
I have heard mint Hongchi is now worth about ½ Million Sing$.

Rich billionaires in China now collecting. Extremely rare.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c16/briangel/

Left to right ...

- Kyocera 230 AF camera + Kyocera AF 28-85mm Macro
- Kyocera 230 AF camera + Kyocera AF 28-85mm Macro
- Kyocera 50mm 1:1.8
- Kyocera AF 70-210mm Macro
- Kyocera AF 70-210mm Macro

Sorry for the really poor quality of pictures. it's taken with my motorol v3 . and i don't have my camera with me right now =( . waiting for espn to sponser me one ;p

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that looks like a regular production cam.

Perhaps you could try Cash Converter, The Camera Workshop or any of the 2nd hand dealers at/ard Peninsula area? But be prepared for a very very low price.

Alternatively, e-bay might bring you better luck! Someone in another country might want it badly enough to pay a better price! ;)

o_o really? my auntie bought one for like one thousand+ lol but not sure how long ago. alright. penisular plaza? i don't think cash convertors accept lenses or cameras that are not in working conditions right? thanks for your help anyway =)

I think before u put them up for sale, u have to service/clean/repair them first, right? Be prepared for high servicing fees, depending on how bad the condition is. If the mould has been there for some time already, then I think ... well, better ask the experts at the workshop :dunno:

wiz23 said:
I think before u put them up for sale, u have to service/clean/repair them first, right? Be prepared for high servicing fees, depending on how bad the condition is. If the mould has been there for some time already, then I think ... well, better ask the experts at the workshop :dunno:

high servicing costs? what for? =( i would rather just keep it myself or just sell it away cheap cheap. my auntie doesn't want it anymore also ;p . you're up at 6.27am? cleaning toilet lke espn? hardworking man

Koelsch said:
high servicing costs? what for? =( i would rather just keep it myself or just sell it away cheap cheap. my auntie doesn't want it anymore also ;p . you're up at 6.27am? cleaning toilet lke espn? hardworking man
Those mouldy equipment how to use without servicing? :)

Sorry hor, I'm not high class toilet cleaner like espn ... I'm only a road sweeper :(

Status
Not open for further replies.