[Official thread] Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f2.8 PRO

If you did not successfully pre-ordered one in the 2nd batch, you can't get one even if you decide to buy one. Just be happy with your 35-100 and pretend that this lens does not exist and not read any more posts about it. There is just no way the 35-100 can compare with it both in terms of performance and image quality. ;)
Lol he can always fly to Japan and grab one if he really wants it. The image quality is impressive to me.

2nd preorder's in :)
Received a call too.

If you did not successfully pre-ordered one in the 2nd batch, you can't get one even if you decide to buy one. Just be happy with your 35-100 and pretend that this lens does not exist and not read any more posts about it. There is just no way the 35-100 can compare with it both in terms of performance and image quality. ;)

U r wrong. I going Japan in less than 2 weeks time. : )

I like the zoom range n magnification, but it is more than 2x heavier n huge compared to 35-100

Last edited:

I like the zoom range n magnification, but it is more than 2x heavier n huge compared to 35-100

So you have finally decided to get one ?

just received call from MS color. lens is here! 2nd batch.

Mine also in from MS! I think those order from MS should receive call by today...

What do we need to bring down though?

collected!!

Mine also in from MS! I think those order from MS should receive call by today...

What do we need to bring down though?
bring down your receipt. print it out

Bring along NRIC too. They'll photocopy it and keep it with the print receipt

Nice guys, post more shots :)

I shot primarily with it throughout a 10-day vacation at Osaka and vicinity. Pretty balanced and manageable with M1 body with battery pack (btw I came from Canon 1D era, though).

I shot primarily with it throughout a 10-day vacation at Osaka and vicinity. Pretty balanced and manageable with M1 body with battery pack (btw I came from Canon 1D era, though).

Mine are em10 with grips. Still unbalanced with 12-40

Got a call at 1252 this afternoon from TK. Collected at 1340 hours. Was the 2nd one to collect this afternoon.
And so far, really meet expectations. Yippee.