Status
Not open for further replies.
Contest for the Night!
Most Voted NBTD Male Model of the Night
Most Voted NBTD Female Model of the Night
* Each model will walk away with a Sponsors Hamper worth $500
* 2 SMS Voters will walk away each with a Sponsors Hamper worth $250

Best 2 Photos of Model / Models of the Night
-Shooting starts from 10.45pm till 11.15pm and 2 of your best photos to be submitted to us for selection.
-Judges are Tuck, Rach and Kev.
-Resident photographers are not permitted to take part.
* 2 Photographers will stand a chance to win each a Jack Daniels Hamper worth $150

Hightlights!
Free buffet served from 10pm to 11.30pm

friends take note of the change in photography contest.

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WA KA KA KA KA:bsmilie::bsmilie:

hihi,

You can join in to take pictures, its open to all :)

There is competition as well... all the best :)

Contest for the Night!
Most Voted NBTD Male Model of the Night
Most Voted NBTD Female Model of the Night
* Each model will walk away with a Sponsors Hamper worth $500
* 2 SMS Voters will walk away each with a Sponsors Hamper worth $250

Best 2 Photos of Model / Models of the Night
-Shooting starts from 10.45pm till 11.15pm and 2 of your best photos to be submitted to us for selection.
-Judges are Tuck, Rach and Kev.
-Resident photographers are not permitted to take part.
* 2 Photographers will stand a chance to win each a Jack Daniels Hamper worth $150

Congrats to Youhong and Limken for winning the Photographic Contest.

Nice show by the models. Saw a couple of good models. Will be asking for their comcards from you folks soon.

:)

Congrats to Youhong and Limken for winning the Photographic Contest.

Nice show by the models. Saw a couple of good models. Will be asking for their comcards from you folks soon.

Something wrong clubsnap...my post reply mia...:(

Dear all,

Thank you very much for coming down to support the event! It is a success because of your support & presence! :)

Our judge- Tuck Long, thank you very much for helping to choose the winners of the night for the photographic contest!
PS: I finally know who you are & get to meet you ;)

The winners of the photographic contest -Youhong & Limken. Congratulations! Hope the both of you like the gifts! Hope to see you next time round as well!

My models - April, thank you for coming down to work despite your are sick! We really appreciate your presence!

Our most voted models of the night! Cherlyn and Scott - Congratulations! Thank you to those who voted them as well!

The models who came down to support the event even though you are not working, thank you very much.

All the photographers, fashion labels, medias, models, friends & many more - thank you for taking time to come down for our official launch! Hope you had enjoyed yourself! :)

Once again on behalf of NBTD Club & NBTD Models a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for making this event a success & for all the support that you had given us!

Thank you & best regards,
Rachele

YeahH!!!!!!!!!! WAs a great nite and thnx to all for comin!!!!!!!!:bsmilie: Look forward to somethin real interestin comin up in Dec 22nd:bsmilie:

The pleasure was mine too ;)

Able to catch up with many bro and see Sis Iris's bikini again during the night was good too :thumbsup:

See you folks on Friday for dinner :)

YeahH!!!!!!!!!! WAs a great nite and thnx to all for comin!!!!!!!!:bsmilie: Look forward to somethin real interestin comin up in Dec 22nd:bsmilie:

Where are u on dat day??

Didn't get to see you... :(

Hope to see u on 22nd Dec :)

Able to catch up with many bro and see Sis Iris's bikini again during the night was good too :thumbsup:

Cya tmlo ;)

Thank you mate. You have been helpful since the 1st day I started my first fashion show till now...

Same goes to all the Club Snappers for supporting my events since day 1 and greatly appreciated.

For the likes and don't likes, this will only help us improve, making us stronger and get better.

I will conclude by saying 'Your support determines NBTD success!' Thank you guys.:)

Our new look for NBTD Club - www.nbtdclub.com
Our launch for NBTD Models - www.nbtdmodels.com

For those friends whom requested for the Com Cards, they are specially designed by me base on each individual model charactistics or photos exposure so it will buy me some time to just complete 1. I will get them rushed out no later than this Sunday.

Cheers to all.

Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.