[Official] Fujifilm X-T2 thread : delivering Creative Perfection to you

It's fujirumours .... A rumors site

Coming soon but not so soon as in June la.

It's fujirumours .... A rumors site

Coming soon but not so soon as in June la.

i would think so, was struggling to get xpro2 or xt-2, if xt-2 launch June den my decision will be very easy. haha

Not sure of the launch price same as XT1 or not

Quite happy with Fuji since I switched to the X-T1 a few weeks ago. If the X-T2 comes with several additional new features (on top of the X-Pro 2 changes eg. sensor) such as a fully articulating screen, I'll definitely consider upgrading.

Haha ya, u r right. Thanks for sharing :)

Yup , XT2 will be more expensive in comparison for sure. I'm hoping maybe the first round of orders will have useful freebies to make it a good deal

Haha ya, u r right. Thanks for sharing :)

Yup , XT2 will be more expensive in comparison for sure. I'm hoping maybe the first round of orders will have useful freebies to make it a good deal

Come with AF point joystick like Xpro2 , bigger EVF than X-T1 , price lower than Xpro2 and i m in !!!! But will not chiong for 1st batch haha

Come with AF point joystick like Xpro2 , bigger EVF than X-T1 , price lower than Xpro2 and i m in !!!! But will not chiong for 1st batch haha

Will be cheaper than XPro2 for sure. The hybrid OVF on the X-Pro2 is a reason why it's more expensive as Fuji is the only one that makes it.

4816819_zps7mguzvx7.jpg

i want xpro2 sensor but xt1 tilt screen. and i cant afford to have both. lol

touch screen , faster AF, 4K video plssss !!! haiz just bought my XT1

yes, touch screen & 4K video that can capture at 96fps without the 30 continuous mins limit ...

What's the launch price of the XT1 ? Does anyone remember ?

Gotten mine at 2k when it's out... Still remember... From Harvey Norman..

Hopefully the camera retains its size... No bulking up because of dual cards etc...

I heard it will be more exp than xpro2 though...

Last edited: