Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha :bsmilie:

FORZA FERRARI~!!!

Not all. I think there definitely some more. Where is Asterixsg and his Ferrari photos? :bsmilie:

you are right... one more tifosi reporting in...

Go FERRARI Go!!!

about bro Asterixsg... he will come in later with a big bang i guess.

From what I've read, CH5 will only televise the Singapore F1 leg and not the rest.
I've made some searching and found that RTM 1 will televise this weekend's Australian leg on Sunday. So those without SCV will be able to watch the race too.

Link to RTM 1's Sunday schedule: http://www.rtm.net.my/tvschedule/bi/schedule1.php?date=2008-03-16

wah piang... and i thought i can terminate the bloody starhub sports package. been paying the subscription just for F1.

wondering whether the malaysian channel NTV7 will show live. anybody got any idea?

good news guys... just came back from the Singapore Pools site. apparently, they are showing the Australian race live.

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/webdocs/mr/html/index.html

i'm just hoping they will show the entire season live. like this... can terminate starhub's sports package liao.

btw, anyone of you guys gonna bet on F1? heheheh... looks interesting hor :bsmilie:

From what I've read, CH5 will only televise the Singapore F1 leg and not the rest.
I've made some searching and found that RTM 1 will televise this weekend's Australian leg on Sunday. So those without SCV will be able to watch the race too.

Link to RTM 1's Sunday schedule: http://www.rtm.net.my/tvschedule/bi/schedule1.php?date=2008-03-16

Shucks.. Was hoping that it go on 8TV instead. RTM's telecasts are almost always delayed.. Plus intermittent sound and overloaded video signals.. Plus, there is a likelihood that SCV rebro may block out that program so might need to use the HDB OTA antenna socket to receive.

Shucks.. Was hoping that it go on 8TV instead. RTM's telecasts are almost always delayed.. Plus intermittent sound and overloaded video signals.. Plus, there is a likelihood that SCV rebro may block out that program so might need to use the HDB OTA antenna socket to receive.

Bro, you can receive 8TV? How? Via indoor antenna?

Bro, you can receive 8TV? How? Via indoor antenna?

Yup.. If you're staying in the north, (Bukit Batok, Pasir Ris, Yishun, Woodlands, Sembawang, etc..) and have a generally unblocked view north, just get a $20 UHF Yagi from the DX antenna shop in Sim Lim Tower and you're good to go.

Not all. I think there definitely some more. Where is Asterixsg and his Ferrari photos? :bsmilie:

Oh, ya hor... :confused:

you are right... one more tifosi reporting in...

Go FERRARI Go!!!

about bro Asterixsg... he will come in later with a big bang i guess.

Greetings to all F1 fans in ClubSNAP.

Sorry lah, me not in Singapore. So, kinda late in checking this thread...

Ferrari shall triumph.

Come on Kimi. Come on Massa.

We want to see a Ferrari 1-2 in Australia and in the 2008 Championship.

All the best to everyone for the Australian GP. Looks like it will be a battle between the Ferraris and Hamilton. I will have to wake up at an unearthly hour to watch the race, but I will not miss it :bsmilie:

Ferrari_Logo.jpg

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

poor Kimi :sweatsm::bsmilie:

Horse got shot by the Sliver Arrows..:bsmilie::bsmilie:
Well, guys any idea where am i able to watch F1 oustide (east area)? Something like restraunts or some hang out places? Wanna catch live action man..

Horse got shot by the Sliver Arrows..:bsmilie::bsmilie:
Well, guys any idea where am i able to watch F1 oustide (east area)? Something like restraunts or some hang out places? Wanna catch live action man..

In the middle of the day? You sure?

have lunch and watch lo..wad to do..svc not avail for my area..

Status
Not open for further replies.