Official Canon EOS 60D User Thread Part I

managed to get my 60D from MS Color today! saw on their shelves that they have some have 60D in stock already.

photoclub said:
managed to get my 60D from MS Color today! saw on their shelves that they have some have 60D in stock already.

Ms colour seems to have a higher price compared to others :/

I was contemplating that! but got myself body + 10-22mm in the end.

eyeing the 10-22 in the future, but as a walkaround, got the 15-85 first. the reviews of that lens are consistently good so decided to take the plunge although some said that for a variable aperture lens, its a little overpriced...but no regrets on my side after using the lens for a few days! enjoy ur 10-22!

Hello! Just got the Canon E2 Handstrap for my 60D. Felt much more convenient compared to the neckstrap which gave me a free "tattoo" on my neck after 2 hours...=D
Paid $45 for it.

Anyone knows how much does the 15-85 costs? :)

Hello! Just got the Canon E2 Handstrap for my 60D. Felt much more convenient compared to the neckstrap which gave me a free "tattoo" on my neck after 2 hours...=D
Paid $45 for it.

60D+24-105mm+ 4 days in Bali = 2 days MC with severe neck pain. you got away cheap, mate :)

I might buy the hand strap as well.

horizon8 said:
Anyone knows how much does the 15-85 costs? :)

Check the price guide. The pricing is similar to current prices.

Paid $45 for it.

bro, where did you buy the E2 handstrap?

the handstrap was bought at SLR (Funan)...original from Japan ! I was surprised! I thought this kind of stuff confirm MIC....So money well spent!

But duno got radiation not...hmph...

Handstraps for $45? Isn't that expensive? aren't you better off spending $30 an getting a Crumpler strap that's comfortable and looks nice?

Handstraps for $45? Isn't that expensive? aren't you better off spending $30 an getting a Crumpler strap that's comfortable and looks nice?

It's the original Canon handstrap. Anyway I think the Crumpler you are talking about is a neckstrap, not handstrap. They serve different purposes.

Looks and comfort is also subjective. There are some that thinks it's the opposite of what you mentioned. ;)

spinworkxroy said:

Where to get crumpler straps?

You can also buy the Canon crumpler version at vivo showroom

Yes, but it cost more than the normal version…and got 2 super big Canon word on it…unless you really love canon that much..i think the original plain crumpler are nicer and cheaper

Canon one is $36. Just saw at vivo. Normal crumpler ones are also same price rite?

r0ger said:
Canon one is $36. Just saw at vivo. Normal crumpler ones are also same price rite?

Tk selling normal ones for about $30...

Hi,

I am thinking of getting a new SD card as I am going on a 13 days vacation and I'm scared that I dont have enough space on my card. Currently using a 8GB Class 4 Toshiba SDXC Card that is bundled with the cam.

Any recommendation on the class and the size of the card?

Last edited: