OFFICIAL: CANON EOS 5D Mark III - User Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then get a Nikon! :)

i can't cause when i work for video where the other use canon. if i use nikon its hard to grading the color.

Yay, I'm going to join the 5D MK3 group. Just bought a 2nd MK3 from a seller in the US and my cousin will be carrying it back to SG for me. :)

Roboflame said:
6D cannot do wifi with video. When I change to video mode, it say wifi is disabled. Why they made like that?

I thought this is a thread to talk about 5D mk3?

Thanks! USD2.7k. :D

That's a good price! Wonder is it a good idea if I order one from USA online and ship it back? I scared the cam will b damaged while shipping, or worse still the merchant is a fraud. Lol

That's a good price! Wonder is it a good idea if I order one from USA online and ship it back? I scared the cam will b damaged while shipping, or worse still the merchant is a fraud. Lol

As long as you deal with the more reputable merchants you'll be fine. If it is damaged during shipping, they'll take it back no questions asked.

It is best to have a contact who lives in the States or who will be visiting from Singapore so that they can bring it back for you.

Halfmoon said:
It is only when we never off track that we should start worrying!!! lol....

Fair enough...as long as it is not purely chatting about other model. I think there is another thread for 6D

So hope the eos remote will work with the wft-7a for 5dm3.. Or canon please come out a cheaper version of wireless transmitter like Nikon but I like the eos remote a lot.. If and only if 6d have more af point, I will go to 6d.. Haha

Ever wondered how the camera got to the US in the first place?

Guys, I understand that there is this precision screen for mark2. But is there any for mark3? Anyone has any idea? :)

Focusing screen for 5D3 is not interchangeable. So no precision screen available.

What's the lowest price shops are selling it for locally, still $3899?

Rm13000 for 5dmk3, 24-105f4l, original batt grip and 2 original batteries.
Got this price from CSL at KSL city JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.