OFFICIAL: CANON EOS 5D Mark III - User Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from Parisilk. Left with 4 body and 6 kit sets. Not sure reserve or not.

Zozo76 said:
Just came back from Parisilk. Left with 4 body and 6 kit sets. Not sure reserve or not.

Holland ?

Got mine body today! yay!! Just nice weekend is here! Time to snap snap snap~

the 5D Mark III and the 1Dx have the same way when you zoom in your image. as a Canon user, its quite disappointing. because you have to press the dedicated zoom button and then you have to scroll using the usual top scroll near the shutter button and zoom in & out. its really ruins the normal way when you zoom the images on the older Canon cameras using the two little buttons using your thumb.

IMG_0665.jpg

Doing very well in twilight! Now off to Chiba, packing my flash just in case and I hope I won't have to use it!

5dmk3 report in !
It is a body only set.
Can't wait to go home to test.
Eating my laksa ... Along a popular street.

Last edited:
ahboy168 said:
5dmk3 report in !
It is a body only set.
Can't wait to go home to test.
Eating my laksa ... Along a popular street.

Eh start with pinhole shot using 5Dmk3 and body cap. Don't waste time. Hahaha :p

went for shoot today at Marina and almost dropped my 50L into the sea :(

avsquare said:
went for shoot today at Marina and almost dropped my 50L into the sea :(

I saw someone almost dropped the whole camera when mounted on the tripod.

now unboxing mine. got it ytd. actually, not really feeling excited compared to last time when got the 1series. ;p

I saw someone almost dropped the whole camera when mounted on the tripod.

what the.... how on earth it happened?!

butter fingers? :think:
nope.. I wanted to move on to another area, took my bag and didn't know that it wasn't fugging zipped!! then everything came out, with the 50L rolling towards the sea. I quicky dive to save it (1 sec slower and I am dead), the only thing that went to the sea was the battery cap.

scared the hell out of me.

now unboxing mine. got it ytd. actually, not really feeling excited compared to last time when got the 1series. ;p

come on.. 1 series bro :p

Status
Not open for further replies.