Official Canon EOS 5D Mark 3 - User Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, bro. Will do

np, just glad that we can register the product now :)

apperantly they aren't aware of this issue until I raised it to them.. haha..

avsquare said:
np, just glad that we can register the product now :)

apperantly they aren't aware of this issue until I raised it to them.. haha..

Did you ask about weather seal of 5D3 wif BG attached?

Anyone who wants to pick up a 5d mk3 now, run into Harvey Norman. They just got bunch of mk3 this morning. I just got one as well. Good luck.

Can pm me the price at Harvey Norman?

Can pm me the price at Harvey Norman?

BRO TECNICA TAKING ACTION!! :D

No charges for using CC to pay, good to earn points somemore! :D

New plan. No longer waiting for the third party grip. One more guitar to sell off and I will get the MkIII. The itch is just too strong. I hope I can get it before my trip to Japan next week.

Last edited:
Sian after we got the set last Friday, like no more "excitement". :bsmilie:

the excitement just only about to begin. very soon after d800 is out, there will be photographers comparing 5d mk3 22mp iso against d800 36mp iso then leads to alot of discussion & debate on their performace and of cos some may ended OT & trolling

the excitement just only about to begin. very soon after d800 is out, there will be photographers comparing 5d mk3 22mp iso against d800 36mp iso then leads to alot of discussion & debate on their performace and of cos some may ended OT & trolling

yes on the trolling part. another brand war coming up. lots of argument and anger.. time to stock up popcorn and watch the show :bsmilie:

yes on the trolling part. another brand war coming up. lots of argument and anger.. time to stock up popcorn and watch the show :bsmilie:

Yup good idea. I'll also stock up on the popcorn and throw some in on 5D3 features. Meanwhile.... shoot shoot shoot and shut their mouths up with our photos.

hiyo brand wars again... anyways more importantly, anything nice to shoot this coming weekend? wanted to shoot stuff with the 5D3 last weekend but the stupid rain killed my plans :(

Anyone using 3rd part flash with 5d3? My nissin 622 totally cannot trigger in ttl. In manual mode, it can trigger, but cannot sync with camera, so it doesn't capture the flash...

Pm me too !
Strange, why DDe selling at 5499 ?

ahboy168 said:
Pm me too !
Strange, why DDe selling at 5499 ?

At 5499, can buy 5D3 body with kit Liao, and get CSC to calibrate for free :)

Their price have been bad for grey set since tsunami last year. FYI, Azman also left the shop already. I think wanna buy, just buy from the friendly neighbourhood stores la, i think we are getting it cheaper than US and HK with full warranty.

Poison too deep!!

Finally gave in to temptations :p going to keep tis "new kid" plus the "older brother" haha :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.