Official Canon 550D User Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the 3rd party grip...? Somehow I don't like the original grip....

theres one for $103 but most ppl get frm etefore $107.. both are same company actually so juz take the $103

i saw etefore selling at 140 wor
are etefore selling phottix brand grip, dont see that it is stated

btw, can someone recommend a cheap and good wired remote for 550d pls.
I know of this brand yongnuo RS-802 but not sure if it can suit 550d, as it only mention for 500d

Last edited:

I know of this brand yongnuo RS-802 but not sure if it can suit 550d, as it only mention for 500d

I got a wireless remote for less than USD5 shipped.

Looks exactly like http://cgi.ebay.com/Remote-Control-...=Camera_Camcorder_Remotes&hash=item4151a9a1ba except brand name is JIANISI

Works beautifully :)

Hello all,

it seems my old laptop cannot handle photoshop and processing of raw files anymore. Any minimum specs you can recommend when I want to get new laptop?

mostly doing photo processing in raw format, and probably a few HD videos every now and then.

Thanks bros.

Hello all,

it seems my old laptop cannot handle photoshop and processing of raw files anymore. Any minimum specs you can recommend when I want to get new laptop?

mostly doing photo processing in raw format, and probably a few HD videos every now and then.

Thanks bros.

you need at least 512M Video card, 4G of RAM and 3G of dual core processor.. i reckon Laptop will be more expensive than desktop..

Heh bro Odyssey-Boy,

Was searching the forum and note that you too had a Lowepro Fastpack 200.

Can it pack ur Canon 550D with grip?

I am considering getting between Lowepro Fastpack 200, 250 or 300. The most minimum is must be able to fix my camera with grip and do not wish to buy something too big.

Can advice?

i used fastpack 250 with grip + 18-135mm+ hood (have to reverse it) .. + flash + cleaning kits+ cigarate + ipod

tats their buy now price. go find their bidding one. yes is phottix

500d means suite 550d, buy the phottix wired remote frm etefore $8 only

How is the 3rd party grip...? Somehow I don't like the original grip....

i think i would prefer original to 3rd party. but for the money i save i dun mind

i think i would prefer original to 3rd party. but for the money i save i dun mind

Haha, well said, who don't like orginal if the orignal price is not much different compare to 3rd party :)

i used fastpack 250 with grip + 18-135mm+ hood (have to reverse it) .. + flash + cleaning kits+ cigarate + ipod

Thanks, that is the answer I m waiting for.

I m considering 250 too. 350 seems a bit too big.

BTW the different between 250 and 200 is the laptop compartment, do you really use it? I am thinking that it will be rare for me to carry a laptop around... any comment?

I don't have laptop too but it's good to have

Anyone tried the Sirui M-1004 or M-2004 with removable leg to serve as monopod?

Was considering btw them. Just afraid it will not be stable if there is removable leg. Else i will just get T-1004X...

Heh bro Odyssey-Boy,

Was searching the forum and note that you too had a Lowepro Fastpack 200.

Can it pack ur Canon 550D with grip?

I am considering getting between Lowepro Fastpack 200, 250 or 300. The most minimum is must be able to fix my camera with grip and do not wish to buy something too big.

Can advice?

Yes, for full shoot I use a fastpack 200. It can fit a 550D with grip, a small lens from 50 1.8 to big boys like 70-200 2.8 w/o any prob, still can add 2 lens and a flash.. Top compartment can put umbrella and clothes..

Tk foto selling at $100

Yes, for full shoot I use a fastpack 200. It can fit a 550D with grip, a small lens from 50 1.8 to big boys like 70-200 2.8 w/o any prob, still can add 2 lens and a flash.. Top compartment can put umbrella and clothes..

Tk foto selling at $100

Hi thanks, still considering between fastpack 200 and 250 :) Thanks.

Hello guys,

Can i check with if anyone is experiencing lack issue with the video play back.

I am currently using a SANDISK EXTREME HD VIDEO CLASS 6 20MB/S card, i am recording on PAL format, but during replay of the video on my computer, i am experiencing the lack.
I mean, the voice and video shown does not syn at all. The voice appear to be faster then the video.

Can someone advise on how to solve this problem please.

i'm having the same prob.what i did is re-convert the vidz and did some adjustment on fps.it looks fine after that.
btw .. i'm using Total Video Converter software

Hi thanks, still considering between fastpack 200 and 250 :) Thanks.

Sure, no problem.

It was discussed in the US/Europe countries that although they don't own a laptop, they choose the 250 w/ lap compartment, so they can store magazines, news papers or books..

Status
Not open for further replies.