Official Canon 550D User Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i collected my canon bag and 8gb card from HN. Meaning that i still can collect my crumpler bag too.... btw i have already register online already so i just need to bring down the receipt and pirce out the warranty card willl do.

Izzit a cfm that i can get cause my work place is abit far from their HQ so dont want make a waste trip. Btw is collect at vivo HQ right the one near the St james exit right

For stock level, maybe u may want to call them up to confirm before you make a trip down in case they have no more stock.

You will need : Receipt, the warranty card that comes with the cam, and the online warranty registration printout.

Its the one located at Keppel Bay Tower which is beside HarbourFrontCentre. Its not at the vivo area.

ok thanks tml i go call them up and see..

i would love a 550d outing. invite me please.

Those who will be interested for a 550D outing, list your name below

1. blueacidic

insert your name in the list as follow so if there's a couple of those interested, maybe we can give ideas what should we do for the outing etc.

blueacidic
yinsheng

1. blueacidic
  2. yinsheng

insert your name in the list as follow so if there's a couple of those interested, maybe we can give ideas what should we do for the outing etc.

1. blueacidic
  2. yinsheng
  3. defelio

Blueacidic, why don't keep the format simple? So troublesome to follow your format :sweat:

got the 550 too last saturday at SLRR.

1. blueacidic
2. yinsheng
3. defelio
4. kulpix

Hi all,

Just got my 550D Kit I last weekend.. A total noob @ DSLR, but really interested to learn.. Haha.. Joined the forum 2 weeks ago IIRC.. Thanks to CS that I din got 'chopped' by some stores.. Hope to learn more from CS!

1)blueacidic
2)yinsheng
3)defelio
4)kulpix
5)Sn0wMaN

hey i manage to call canon and they told me for sure they will have the crumpler bag, at this moment only RED color is available.

I wonder anyone have black to exchange with me, not too sure izzit a 5 million dollars model or a 7 million model?

btw got a qus here. I got my screen protector but dunno how to stick in the spoil it.
Now think of purchasing 1 more, saw on HN and etc selling for 1 pc at abt 8-10 bucks
My fren took me to bid on ebay some are selling at only abt 5-8bucks for 1-2pcs with free shipping. Or anyone know where to get them cheap locally.

Yo bro, I have gotten the screen protector (similar to those for hp) at $2 (SLRR). I got it together with the purchase of the 550D and Hoya filter.

You may want to check with them? ;)

1)blueacidic
2)yinsheng
3)defelio
4)kulpix
5)Sn0wMaN
6)takashi miyo

my first outing!!

1. blueacidic
  2. yinsheng
  3. defelio
  4. kulpix
  5. Sn0wMaN
  6. takashi miyo

you guys can also suggest places to go for the outing maybe?

where u bought them?

Yo bro, I have gotten the screen protector (similar to those for hp) at $2 (SLRR). I got it together with the purchase of the 550D and Hoya filter.

You may want to check with them? ;)

1. blueacidic
2. yinsheng
3. defelio
4. kulpix
5. Sn0wMaN
6. takashi miyo
7. Odyssey-Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.