Offering Photography Services

GeckoZ

Jul 17, 2006
Telok Blangah
fotologue.jp
Looking for photographers?

Hi I'm 23, a male hobbist photographer who wishes to build up a portfolio with the skills I have, and wishes to improve on them. If you're a someone who wants to be a model and need a portfolio, I can do a TFCD for you. Or if you are orgainising a cosplay shoot and need photographer, you can invite me to the fun too.

I do portraits, events, still life, anything you name it, as long as it's not done in a studio cos I don't own one.

My tools are Canon EOS 40D, 18-55mm and 75-300mm zoom lens, 430EX flash gun, and photoshop CS3. And I shoot my photos in RAW for more controls in the post-process.

I can't guarentee that you'll like my shots but I promises the best result that I can produce.

I look forward to your replies, thanks in advance!

Sorry for interupting, but just to push my thread up for publicity. Anyone interested please contact me.

Hi looking for a female model age 16 - 23 urgently for my cousin's blogshop photoshoot. I'm looking for someone decent looking, don't need experience, contact me at 98538438 ASAP for more details.

Looking for height 160-165cm, 45-50kg, uksize 6 - 8. Thanks a lot!

thanks, i've already gotten a suitable model for tomorrow's photoshoot. however, i'm still open to more TFCD and other photography services. Please feel free to contact me if there's anything we can help each other with. =)

Will post some photos from today's shoot soon. i hope u'll have more confidence in the photos i shoot after seeing the pictures.

UPZZ!!

going M'sia from 4th to 8th. 13th taken up for photoshoot. Still got of free days left in April for more requests.