object blur

Status
Not open for further replies.

helfizad

Jul 24, 2005
helfizad.multiply.com
hello experts there need some inputs... when ever i took any pics,,the object then to be blur that the surrounding when i download to my com... why that so...

what the best setting to set my camera.. to give the optimum output?? in terms of size,

pls comment

helfizad said:
hello experts there need some inputs... when ever i took any pics,,the object then to be blur that the surrounding when i download to my com... why that so...

what the best setting to set my camera.. to give the optimum output?? in terms of size,

pls comment
not exactly sure what you are referring to... can elaborate or post pic.

if it is like your "stamford raffles" shot, it is more an issue of hand shank in low light conditions. else, if you are referring to blurness of the out of focus (OOF) areas, it is known as "bokeh"... pls see this thread

http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=142879

Here's my guess. you probably focused on the background buildings instead of your subject. In that case, nothing wrong with your camera. Just technique.

I guess maybe the camera didn't focus properly?

ur background seems grainy. iso way too high, hence the buildings behind looks a bit water coloury and the models outfit looks overexposed, off focused despite ur using d70. I'll PM u on the details.

Which camera are you using? I believe for your raffles photo, you exposure is a bit too long for you to hold it. Try shooting at a brighter place with your tripod.

Status
Not open for further replies.