~ ~ Obituary ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to them, Singapore Sports Council is the culprit. Just for the sake of money making, they destroyed nature.I dont know what to say.

Very Angry inside me, but i cant do anything..

next time when the water sports is up... the eagles wont even bother to drop by... at least they still drop by these few days. :(

Lovely wings...
2787840725_0350737f28_o.jpg

next time when the water sports is up... the eagles wont even bother to drop by... at least they still drop by these few days. :(

Lovely wings...
2787840725_0350737f28_o.jpg

Did they go down at least?

nah... :( they did not... i think they wanted to but somehow they did not. they were flying quite low and then went up again and flew off. a pair went towards railway mall and the other 2 headed to teck whye. lol.

i was hoping the do u know. haha... my eyes were going bonkers staring in the bright sky.

Can we do anything to stop it??

I think this eagle resides around cck area. its quite easy to spot the eagle from my camp.. maybe it'll jus change a hunting spot... maybe..

yes... though they may still reside somewhere... don't think they will dive into the water catchment area anymore when it is fully developed. the whole place will be too disturbing for them to catch their preys. :(

at most this is what we can see...

2787815835_d64086c5ee_o.jpg

A flypass ...... too bad it did not catch any fish ..... :cry:

2904258844_b949d2edf1_b.jpg

wow...that is one sharp image

With S'pore's population hitting an unbearable 5 million soon, all available space on the mainland will be taken up. The only nature areas left will be those unsuitable for development like catchment and military zones.

Heartening to see so many here lamenting the loss of a small but exquisite nature spot. But the sad reality is that if you would go ask the residents around the pond, they would definitely vote for water sports centre. Government bodies have to make populist decisions. Nature spots are a luxury with high premiums in land-scarce S'pore.

The WBSEs will relocate, they are good adapters. Their presence in urban S'pore is a good indication that they can thrive in populated areas.

I think what he means is that the shot is too great to think its real! haha. but seriously Great shot. I lived near there and didnt even know there is an Eagle! damn sports council! and I was about to take a liking in Bird Photography. sheesh....

Good shot! Though it looks like a plane getting off a runway :bsmilie:

Unreal: "Larger or more fantastic than typical of real life" :bsmilie:

Seems like in order to shoot that, you must be above the bird while it climbs aggressively and have pretty incredible focusing speed. Or a lot of luck.

Also, the nicely lit breast of the bird looks almost like fill flash was used :bigeyes:

you've got most of the stuffs right.

no fill flash used though. The white is the easiest part to be blown on a bright day.

and it's loads of luck needed. :)

If can setup fill flash then it'll be really super :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.