Oakley warranty ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kultchris

Jan 28, 2004
Hey guys .. just got a apair of oakley prescription specs from my fren's aunt . ANyway i noticed tat theres a little paint chipped off at the "nosestand" there .. any idea if tat is covered under warranty ? I dunno if i should go back to look for my fren's aunt as the defect is considered pretty small .. pls advised mi on wat i should do . Thanks guys

Get it replaced. Paint chipping off within the warranty period can be used to claim a new pair. Just go down to their service centre

hmm .. its applicable even if its just a small part at the nose stand there ?

As long as its visible and within the warranty period.

Just go down as ask, while you are there, you can also request to change the ear rubber and nose stand as well.

For my prescription Oakley frames, I noticed that there is some green corrosion under the ear sock. Guess that it is due to soap water trapped underneath the ear sock. (I wash my glasses everyday)

Will try to bring it for replacement.

Do you guys wash your glasses daily?

replacement is free for the first yr only, otherwise some cost will apply

replacement of ear and nose pads are free as long as you can produce your warranty card and receipt, regardless of date of purchase. i've got mine replaced twice already and my prescription specs are already 5 years old! ;)

frames should be able to be replaced if it's withing the 1 year. if not they'll let you buy the same frame at a super discounted rate. that's what they offered me when i attempted to replace my frames as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.