Oahu, Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurssy

May 27, 2004
A few photos from Hawaii during a recent business trip.

746664350_a8dce1c324.jpg

Waikiki Beach

745797843_247aa3b6e2.jpg

Pearl Harbor

745800843_6796757d62.jpg

Another Waikiki beach shot at sunset

A few more shots...
746653700_d226cbc64c.jpg

Polynesian Cultural Center

746655218_acad3f8bb3.jpg

North Shore, Oahu

745803067_2b121e9690.jpg

Some hotel beach front at Waikiki

I miss Hawaii, last time there was like 14 years ago. Great place and weather to hang out.

Of all of your shots, I think that this one is the one that is a classic hawaiian shot.

Yeah, I loved that beach, so quiet... and the waters are so clear... I felt like dashing in for a swim if not for the camera gear i have..

745794221_55938af517.jpg

It's gotta be. USS Missouri is the museum ship at Pearl Harbor. The white
viewing platform floats/sits above USS Arizona.

Yes, you are absolutely right... I also have the chance to visit the the Arizona memorial in a private tour, albeit a night one...

745783329_0d97e864f9.jpg

Of all of your shots, I think that this one is the one that is a classic hawaiian shot.

actually i would expect a hawaiian girl in their traditional attire as a classic shot.

Beautiful shots.:thumbsup:
Sure bring back memories of the laid back days.
Nice beaches, beautiful girls and most important of all, it's not as
ex as the mainland.
Sure miss Hanauma bay. Any pics of that place?

Hm....nice shots.....Just curious normal civilian only allowed to on board the memorial and in day time....not allowed heavy gear also......your shot on the battleship and night tour are very special :thumbsup:

You VIP? In military? :think: :lovegrin:

actually i would expect a hawaiian girl in their traditional attire as a classic shot.

Hawaiian girl.... but not too traditional attire... ;p

745778129_e3da1f6695.jpg

Hm....nice shots.....Just curious normal civilian only allowed to on board the memorial and in day time....not allowed heavy gear also......your shot on the battleship and night tour are very special :thumbsup:

You VIP? In military? :think: :lovegrin:

Erm.. yes, I am a guest of the US military. I went to the night tour without much hassle, few days before I went to the day tour, and I saw so many people squeezed into the memorial... :sweat:

Erm.. yes, I am a guest of the US military. I went to the night tour without much hassle, few days before I went to the day tour, and I saw so many people squeezed into the memorial... :sweat:

Nowonder :lovegrin: I q for almost 2 hours when I was there this may....went early also no use:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.