NUSPS Montage 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of one competition = start of another. dont win anything doesnt mean your pic is no good.
Besides luck, there is still the X-factor which different judges look for. higher expectations = more disappointments, I never expected my submissions to win anything but still happy that one got selected to be exhibited. Read this interesting write-up "How to win photography competitions"

End of one competition = start of another. dont win anything doesnt mean your pic is no good.
Besides luck, there is still the X-factor which different judges look for. higher expectations = more disappointments, I never expected my submissions to win anything but still happy that one got selected to be exhibited. Read this interesting write-up "How to win photography competitions"

a good photo comprise of what is mention in his words.. :) Strong details, keep it simple,etc

It can be anything....."know the rules-then break them"...
whoa many things to know...:thumbsup: great read up...:lovegrin:

nice set of notes lets try to learn from there :)

Montage 2007 seminar will be held at Suntec Singapore, level 2 convention centre today (9th June 2007). Our speakers for the seminar will be Mr Willy Foo, Mr Jeffrey Yap, and Mr Bryan Van De Beek. Wait no more! Come and join us in this eye opening event.

For more information about our speakers, please log on to our website: www.montage.sg/seminar.

also, do not miss the chance to witness the Canon EOS 1D MARK III in action during the seminar.

Ticket sale will be available outside the seminar room. Please come early to avoid disappointment.

Thank you all those who attended the seminar today.
Hope to see ya next year.

Exhibition is still on at Suntec level 2 walkway from now till 23rd June.
And also at Bishan Community Library from 17th June onwards.

:mad: my pix someone go scrach a cross(X) on it!

lol saw a guy taking out a camera to capture my pic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.