Not open for further replies.

J-Chan

Sep 21, 2005
a continuation of my previous thread..

1497446116_7223e62512_o.jpg

1496592389_6d3db21d0a_o.jpg

1497443468_c9609a86bd_o.jpg

1496590179_f1109d8dce_o.jpg

i am guessing its in a dark room and the person is swinging a lightstick round during a long exposure?

Nice. It's unique. How do u do this?

thanks.. make a guess..

i am guessing its in a dark room and the person is swinging a lightstick round during a long exposure?

hmm.. its possible to get the same effect, but thats not how I did the pics..

Dark floor, hang a flashlight/colored source with a string on top, then let it freely swing to get a uniform, sequential pattern.

Need to make the background darker, though... too much diffused/scattered light captured

hm... is it something call painting with light?

SOmething like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqT7mEdrF-0

similar.. thanks for sharing the video anyway..

Dark floor, hang a flashlight/colored source with a string on top, then let it freely swing to get a uniform, sequential pattern.

Need to make the background darker, though... too much diffused/scattered light captured

nope not by swinging anything.. I'll give a hint: rotation, angular momentum..

swinging a string with a light source at the end? but it looks like a strip of light instead of a point source at the end. intriguing

looking at the light patterns, i would guess that its a pulsating light source.. like running christmas lights or something similar. I've attempted these experimental shots too.. but with a different kind of light and manually moving it.

its not as complex as you think it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.