Nuclear power is to way to go to save earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there were some news from different project groups (japan and other countrys) using the used cooking oil as fuel for lorry, tested and confirm it causes less pollution than diesel and petro.

there was also news about using urine and potatoes as battery.

lets hope the govt and big companies in the whole world pump in money to explore and develope these breakthrough.

but than again, they may be unwilling as it will affect their $$$.

Think you're killing ideas here....and this is kopitiam......allowing a freedom of expression amongst people who share a common interest in taking better photographs. Otherwise kopitiam is a waste of time.

I emailed the NEA in April and put an article, collaborated with another Singaporean, on my website for them to read (won't add it here 'cause think the moderators remove my threads when I add URLs). It's about how Singapore should be using green energy and how others are doing so. Of course the NEA ministers have not replied back (guess I don't expect them to) but hope they might see some suggestions for the future.

"Back to the Future" used anaerobic digestion to create methane gas for the Delorium. Anaerobic digesters are used on a larger scale for farms (China has been using them since the 1970s) and some domestic digesters are being used in Germany however the organisms are sensitive to destructive chemicals (eg bleach down toilets, etc!)

like i told DP, up to you all to see my point about such discussions in CS.

i know you're passionate about your cause, if you think you're not getting the attention you deserve from NEA, why not give your area's MP a visit with your proposal? emails can often be lost and easily ignored, it's always better to speak face to face.

i don't think the moderators will remove one's posts unnecessarily, unless one tries to aggressively get publicity for one's website. this is afterall a photography forum.

like i told DP, up to you all to see my point about such discussions in CS.

i know you're passionate about your cause, if you think you're not getting the attention you deserve from NEA, why not give your area's MP a visit with your proposal? emails can often be lost and easily ignored, it's always better to speak face to face.
Hey Eikin - you are right and the advice is good above. Will do so when am next back in the country. A summary of what is happening in Singapore can be found here http://www.gfiexpeditions.com/En/EnSArea.htm

What has been useful about this thread - is someone's posting a couple of pages back about a new company claiming they can provide perpetual motion via magnetic forces. Being in the UK I will now watch out for them.

i don't think the moderators will remove one's posts unnecessarily, unless one tries to aggressively get publicity for one's website. this is afterall a photography forum.

Didn't think I was trying to get publicity for my website or the other websites I posted. Was just contributing to other threads. But no worries, like emails, everything in a forum can be misunderstood depending on state of mind. Haven't taken it personally. Overall I have found a lot of useful information in this forum about photography taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.