Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken0601

Jan 30, 2008
AMK
ani-culture.net
Hi all, just got my A200 yesterday and I wanted to capture something and test out the various settings. So I took out my MG Nu Gundam kit and did some marco shots. For this shot, the focus is mainly on the head with the fin funnels blurred. Do not mind the v-fin as I broke the right side unknowningly.

DSC00015.jpg

F-Stop f/5.6
1/80s shutter speed
ISO-100
DRO+2
50mm focal length

1) I see alot of dust
2) I dun like the crop, too 'straight'
3) I dun like the pose, too 'blocky'
4) Its just a snapshot

try to take it with more feeling.

1) I see alot of dust
2) I dun like the crop, too 'straight'
3) I dun like the pose, too 'blocky'
4) Its just a snapshot

try to take it with more feeling.

Dust is expected, lolx. Just took out from my cupboard without cleaning. After viewing the image times over, point 2 onwards are straight on. I rushed in and took the shots without thinking, will do up proper poses soon. Thanks for the comment/critique!

Dust is expected, lolx. Just took out from my cupboard without cleaning. After viewing the image times over, point 2 onwards are straight on. I rushed in and took the shots without thinking, will do up proper poses soon. Thanks for the comment/critique!

tis is not a guess how i shoot section... next time take a shot which you really want critique on instead of putting up a snapshot.

overall a good pic:) but in such pics u need to be careful where u focus:)great focusing point is very essential .......in ur pic, shud have focused it right in front..i think:think:in macro mode too

overall a good pic:) but in such pics u need to be careful where u focus:)great focusing point is very essential .......in ur pic, shud have focused it right in front..i think:think:in macro mode too

err... can you be more elaborative?

i think thats already in macro mode. thats y the blurring occur. if its not, probably you can see all front blur and probably the funnels clear.

here's a reminder to all attempting to give comments. be clear and concise in what you want to communicate.

off topic postings removed.

tis is not a guess how i shoot section... next time take a shot which you really want critique on instead of putting up a snapshot.

i agree, if taking out with so much dust just to shoot and ask for critique its kind of weird. and upon stating this point you mentioned yourself you knew about it.

since its a post a week, it shouldnt be a waste to post a dusty snapshot.

take the remainder of the week to self improve and give it a bathe too :D

looking forward to see a cleaner picture both physically and technically

Status
Not open for further replies.