NTU Photographers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha .. hopefully!

anw mind if i ask - hostel which halls are better? im thinking of getting hostel when my first yr starts...
:bsmilie: Depends on how near it is from your school. My friends are shifting back home instead. :bsmilie:

haha .. hopefully!

anw mind if i ask - hostel which halls are better? im thinking of getting hostel when my first yr starts...

I stayed in hall 3 when I was in year 1. Quite a good hall to stay in IMO.

Most of the halls are quite nice to stay in. Can't really comment about those not really nice though. Lol. :cool:

Oh hall 3 and 16 have air conditioned rooms and lifts to all levels. ;)

To fully enjoy hall life.. Probably have to take part in hall camps to know everyone that stays around.. I didn't take part in hall camp because I was involved in other activities. ;p

I stayed in hall 3 when I was in year 1. Quite a good hall to stay in IMO.

Most of the halls are quite nice to stay in. Can't really comment about those not really nice though. Lol.

Oh hall 3 and 16 have air conditioned rooms and lifts to all levels.

To fully enjoy hall life.. Probably have to take part in hall camps to know everyone that stays around.. I didn't take part in hall camp because I was involved in other activities. ;p

hall 3 and 16 near NBS mah? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i was reading elsewhere online.. hall 11 and 12 seems like not popular hor?

EXAMS OVER!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Someone organize outings leh...LOL.:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Time to burn the notes eh? :bsmilie:

No, sell them away. Precious notes inside my lecture handouts. LOL.. I doubt anyone will purchase them. Still got long way to go....3 more years

:bsmilie: Which school?

hall 3 and 16 near NBS mah? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i was reading elsewhere online.. hall 11 and 12 seems like not popular hor?

Eh.. hall 12 and 13 are together. Hall 11 is the further away from your school. Hall 7 should be the nearest to NBS. :cool:

Hall 3 and 16 are quite far from NBS but no one complains because after the long walk back, you can lie down on ur bed switch on air con and nap. :bsmilie:

Eh.. hall 12 and 13 are together. Hall 11 is the further away from your school. Hall 7 should be the nearest to NBS. :cool:

Hall 3 and 16 are quite far from NBS but no one complains because after the long walk back, you can lie down on ur bed switch on air con and nap. :bsmilie:

but if oversleep liao must run very mafan hahahaha

hope NTU foto club ppl r better than SMU one.
i see one SMU one, totally CMI.
i almost throw my tripod at his head once cos TOO ANGRY with him

bad mood la. than he KNN, cannot do the job, go back boss is wack me, not wack student one lor

Status
Not open for further replies.