NTU Photographers' outing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I'm sure exams are over for those from NTU and many must be bored of going out and playing games in hall. Just checking to see if there's a interest for an outing so we NTU folks can get to know each other better? Venue and time to be confirmed, but do place down your names if you are interested! Be it film/digital SLR, even handphone cameras users are welcome to join

Update!!
Guys here's the plan :

Date : 21st Dec 2005, Wednesday
Time to meet : 9am
Contact person : Me @ 98157341 - NO SPAM plz!
Places we will be covering : Duxtion area, Everton Park, Spottiswoode Park, Tanjong Pagar Railway Station*

Along the route, there are many place we can stop for rest/food and of course to chit chat.

* The Railway station may be guarded by security guards, so it may not be accessible during that time. Have to try our luck

List :
1. Splutter
2. Tucker

List :
1. Splutter
2. Tucker
3. aspire (ToBeConfirmed)

List :
1. Splutter
2. Tucker
4. yaohui

1. Splutter
2. Tucker
4. yaohui
5. pRoLoS3r ( Confirmed.... but i damn noob :( )

Splutter said:
Bro, its next wednesday lah!

hahaha.... i thought it was today ..... heng tucker wrote something about tml ....

if not i will be waiting for no one at octram at 9am :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ah ha~
follies of all follies.
why do I keep reading wrong dates in holis.

olrite.
I am still going~

alamak... it's like taking pictures of where i lived for the past 10 years la... but anyway i not free on that morning liao so u guys have fun! :)

tucker said:
Hi all! I'm sure exams are over for those from NTU and many must be bored of going out and playing games in hall. Just checking to see if there's a interest for an outing so we NTU folks can get to know each other better? Venue and time to be confirmed, but do place down your names if you are interested! Be it film/digital SLR, even handphone cameras users are welcome to join

Update!!
Guys here's the plan :

Date : 21st Dec 2005, Wednesday
Time to meet : 9am
Contact person : Me @ 98157341 - NO SPAM plz!
Places we will be covering : Duxtion area, Everton Park, Spottiswoode Park, Tanjong Pagar Railway Station*

Along the route, there are many place we can stop for rest/food and of course to chit chat.

* The Railway station may be guarded by security guards, so it may not be accessible during that time. Have to try our luck

List :
1. Splutter
2. Tucker

Splutter said:
Upz!!!

1. Splutter
2. Tucker
4. yaohui
5. pRoLoS3r ( Confirmed.... but i damn noob :( )

Tomorrow is the day ... where are all the NTU students?! Join in the fun as we shoot through the last few days of our holidays. I confirm going.

:thumbsup: for splutter for organisng today's outing.

learnt alot from splutter :D.

Group was small but maybe liddat more effective ba ...

Thanks for organising.

Status
Not open for further replies.