"You Are Here"
Visit site
lscope1.jpg

lscope2.jpg

:devil: :devil:

anyone can identify the lens? :D
too bad later in the show they shot it into half.. :cry:

big lens!

but, im more curious about what camera body is that?

WAH! :bsmilie:

i know that show!! its !! ok nvm...

that cam? cld be a few models before the XL-1? thats the only cam that can adapt to EF mount lenses mar.. :dunno:

:lovegrin:

i know i know...it's in the movie where Bruce willis starred as a pro killer and richard gere a cop. scene here he was using a tracking device and a machine gun combo. rem it coz it had one of my fav soundtracks :rolleyes: can't rem name of movie tho...

Looks like a EF 500mm f/4.5 L to me... the title of the movie is the Jackal if I'm not wrong.

here's a interesting piece of movie trivia - In this scene where Bruce Willis tests the gun and kills Jack Black, there's some close-ups of the Canon lense as it auto-focuses on its subject. In these close-ups you can see the Auto/Manula switch on the lens is set to manual. Obviously, in this mode the lens AF wouldn't work so the lens was probably being manually focussed by a off-camera operator.

Larry said:
here's a interesting piece of movie trivia - In this scene where Bruce Willis tests the gun and kills Jack Black, there's some close-ups of the Canon lense as it auto-focuses on its subject. In these close-ups you can see the Auto/Manula switch on the lens is set to manual. Obviously, in this mode the lens AF wouldn't work so the lens was probably being manually focussed by a off-camera operator.

lscope3.jpg

:D
TV cards are good things...

Status
Not open for further replies.