DSC_0079.JPG
Wasted
DSC_0074.JPG
Matilda's House
DSC_0087.JPG
Punggol beach
DSC_0050%20copy.jpg
Psst....What's that?

Comments pls. Need to improve. Thanks snappers.

No one comment i wonder whether it's good or bad...

i find that ur pics are abit soft... use f8-f11 ISO100 with tripod? ... mabbe that will help...
One of the CSers pointed out to me earlier so i think it's good to share...

U may wan to work on ur composition, cos actually i can't tell what u are trying to shoot... except the house.

Also u may wan to experiment cropping away some unwanted (distracting) items in foreground like the grass or dark spaces to bring more focus to the subject...

The pic of punggol beach looks like something in the background is burning, is something burning?... :embrass:

I am also learning...the best way to do that is to study(from books and this forum) and practice practice and practice

#2 might have work if not for the flare at the corner. A bit too red and saturated for my preference.

#4, great difference in exposure between the foreground and background, try to use a black card to dodge the background to remove the exposure. That might help.

sunboi & francis > Thanks for the pointers.

Bro, nice pics. Maybe you wanna consider applying the 'Rule of Thirds' in your photography. The application of the 'rule of thirds' to photographs is considered by many to make the pictures more aesthetically pleasing and professional-looking. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.