Nova 1 AW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the pricelist does not have Nova 1 AW. I bought the same bag at Cathay Photos @ City Hall for $35 FYI.

daden said:
Any idea of this Lowepro bag market price's? Thanks:)

that's right Bro. When you go to Cathay, the price on the price tag is, if I remember correctly, $63. But when you ask for the price after discount it's $35.

Heartshape said:
that's right Bro. When you go to Cathay, the price on the price tag is, if I remember correctly, $63. But when you ask for the price after discount it's $35.

So expensive at $63? I got my Nova 4 AW from another shop at $60.

Aiyo, the sticker and after discount price always different one lah. One is for Expats, on is for nifty ppl like us. ;)

daden said:
Any idea of this Lowepro bag market price's? Thanks:)

Sorry, OT a bit. If you want the bag, can sell you for around 25 dolalrs. Less then 3 mth usage. I am now looking for a bigger bag le... :)

Andy Ang said:
Aiyo, the sticker and after discount price always different one lah. One is for Expats, on is for nifty ppl like us. ;)

Ahh...the trick of the trade haha

Frenz, thanks for the info and the offer... really lookin for a bag right now... the Pana Case is waaaaay to small... I wonder why they gave us converter and the petal hood but didn't care to gave a sufficient bags that can fits all in... :) just my two cents :)

i got a nova 4 which i tinking of selling. less than 2 mths old. got my stealth reporter D300(new model) from CP last wk.

zachmus said:
i got a nova 4 which i tinking of selling. less than 2 mths old. got my stealth reporter D300(new model) from CP last wk.

Thanks Bro... it's just waaaaay to big now... my 'gun' is only a humble 2nd hand FZ20 with some converter tube and external flash... :) Thanks anyway!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.