Notre-Dame Cathedral in Montreal, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelster

Apr 25, 2003
Everywhere where e sun shines
Visit site
Made a trip there over the weekend...amazing place...

comments always welcomed as usual....

33269253.jpg

33269252.jpg

33269251.jpg

33269256.jpg

33269259.jpg

Would have preferred #1 without the face covered in shadow but the rest of the shots :thumbsup: beautiful series

Hi Kelster,

Ahhh, you bring back good memories when I was there last year. Really admire you.. How I wish I could just go back to those beautiful places! Losing motivation in hot&humid concrete jungle singapore!

Ok enuff ramblings... How did you take the indoor shots? Was it hand-held at high ISO? I wanted to use a tripod but was told it's prohibited.

Good shots. :)

Stoned said:
Would have preferred #1 without the face covered in shadow but the rest of the shots :thumbsup: beautiful series

har har...would had preffered that as well...but alas..mother nature not that co-operative...heh heh...thnx thou for your kind comments....heh heh :D

kiwi2 said:
Hi Kelster,

Ahhh, you bring back good memories when I was there last year. Really admire you.. How I wish I could just go back to those beautiful places! Losing motivation in hot&humid concrete jungle singapore!

Ok enuff ramblings... How did you take the indoor shots? Was it hand-held at high ISO? I wanted to use a tripod but was told it's prohibited.

Good shots. :)

yup...it was handheld...had to pump up the ISO thou...was shotting at ISO400 to get some reasonable shutter speeds....

Status
Not open for further replies.