"Northern Gunners" - Hop on the Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
simple PS lah....... lighting effect under render. then use layer to cut down the amount of PS for that layer.

btw... anyone wants to get blackrapid RS 4 camera strap? about USD48 with free shipping if get two.... i itchy for one leh. how how? :bsmilie:

simple PS lah....... lighting effect under render. then use layer to cut down the amount of PS for that layer.

btw... anyone wants to get blackrapid RS 4 camera strap? about USD48 with free shipping if get two.... i itchy for one leh. how how? :bsmilie:
Was thinking of it too but seem ex woh.. you think can DIY?

received the update! happy 2009 guys!

can't make it for tml's walkabout at Chinatown cause i will be celebrating my 21st birthday with my family over steamboat dinner. getting old man...

on for sun's shoot at Sembawang Park. however, i will meet you guys straight at Sembawang park, i will cycle there as a form of healthy lifestyle. heh. cya!

received the update! happy 2009 guys!

can't make it for tml's walkabout at Chinatown cause i will be celebrating my 21st birthday with my family over steamboat dinner. getting old man...

on for sun's shoot at Sembawang Park. however, i will meet you guys straight at Sembawang park, i will cycle there as a form of healthy lifestyle. heh. cya!

CooL - noted - Do ride carefully - especially with your "bag"

hello all! busy busy busy....:( so many project!

10.58pm...and I'm still in office...booo!

Status
Not open for further replies.