Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismangun

Jul 22, 2009
Singapore
Hi guys.. i'm a noob.. :embrass:

Been browsing the forum for several days and found some enlightenment already..
I hope that you would share some more..

Currently using a Nikon dSLR, but would love to go back to b&w 35mm film. 1st encounter was with my dad's Pentax Spotmatic (with dead battery, so no metering :confused:), but it was umpteen years ago.

Looking forward to get any info regarding techniques, equipment and CLA shops, also workshops and gatherings!!

Cheers,

Hello...welcome.

Film is beautiful. :thumbsup:

As for the questions you have asked, they could be found in the forum, just do a simple search. ;)

Greetings to you!
Warm welcomes to clubsnap!

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.

Yes, I'm trying hard to do "searchwork" to find answers to my questions, but somehow, maybe i'm just too noob for everything, seems to me that those phpbb's search box never returned any results that i enquired.. lol..

Cheers,

Welcome to CS ismangun!!!!

Have fun.!!!
Films is very interesting lor...!!!
I own a films camera too.... is very fun shooting it lor..!!!

Welcome to CS.

as the other guys have already mentioned, do read more....

Guys..

Yes, first thing to do is to browse all the valuable infos that are scattered here and there around this forum. It's so heartwarming to find out how you guys so generous in sharing tips and spreading knowledge. So I think for the first months I will be busy searching topics.. ;)

Film... ahhh... the moment I squeeze the shutter, can't help the feeling of walking into the unknown realm.. no preview screen.. lol...

Cheers,

it's so heartwarming to see that people expect a big long passage of spoonfeeding because they are too lazy to pick up a book from the library.

welcome to photography, i would say, enjoy this hobby, but i don't think you will, until you find someone loving enough to spoonfeed you.

don't worry, wait around longer, soon the newbie spoonfeeding brigade will arrive with long quality post that has everything you need :bsmilie:

love your attitude! keep it up!!!!

it's so heartwarming to see that people expect a big long passage of spoonfeeding because they are too lazy to pick up a book from the library.

welcome to photography, i would say, enjoy this hobby, but i don't think you will, until you find someone loving enough to spoonfeed you.

don't worry, wait around longer, soon the newbie spoonfeeding brigade will arrive with long quality post that has everything you need :bsmilie:

Wow..:sweat: sweat ah, sweat ah..
This reply inside got :devil: one ah...
Heng ah, when I was total newbie that time blur blur lucky never step on Your Royal Highness's toes :bsmilie:. Otherwise, I would have been like this - :flame:already lor...

Wow.. such a strong post.. ;)

Yep. I read books, I go to workshops. But tips from other people, especially those singapore-specific infos, are something I value very highly.

Like I said in my starter post, I'm heading back to film, I don't even know where to buy my materials, so what's the best source for infos other than the kind pros who are willing to share here? :)

Cheers,

Welcome to the growing family of CS ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.